• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
TRUMP!
« on: May 25, 2016, 04:41:15 am »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Paladin

Re: TRUMP!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 04:55:47 am »
Ha! Good stuff, Alicewonders. Who needs the Rolling Stones?

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 05:49:41 am »
Ha! Good stuff, Alicewonders. Who needs the Rolling Stones?

It's very catchy!  Love the last part - Deal With It!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 04:47:16 pm »
OMG!  THIS is fabulous.   Thanks for posting!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 04:50:32 pm »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 04:51:29 pm »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 05:17:59 pm »
Such a celebration of narcissism and elitist privilege! Everyone is going to be like Trump and get their own jet plane and leave everyone one else waiting in line? Just too funny! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 05:26:55 pm »
Such a celebration of narcissism and elitist privilege! Everyone is going to be like Trump and get their own jet plane and leave everyone one else waiting in line? Just too funny!

Why?

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 03:59:11 am »
TTTT!

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 04:19:22 am »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:25:18 am by Texas Yellow Rose »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

geronl

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 05:02:15 am »
Cult Watch is being informed about this!

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 11:29:11 am »

Wow.  This really got under your skin.   88devil

Offline Paladin

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2016, 05:42:40 am »
Wow.  This really got under your skin.   88devil

Indeed. Comparing someone, an adult, performing his own work advocating Trump to the time when school children were forced to sing a drab and listless paean of praise to Obama is, to put it charitably, kooky. To further compound that irrationality by invoking "narcissism" (Did Trump write it? Commission it? Have anything at all to do with it?) or "cultism" is too enter an intellectual Twilight Zone.

You anti-Trumpsters may be the angriest, most inane people I have encountered on an political discussion board, but you are quite often good for a laugh.

Oh, btw, I feel your pain.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 11:03:28 am »
Indeed. Comparing someone, an adult, performing his own work advocating Trump to the time when school children were forced to sing a drab and listless paean of praise to Obama is, to put it charitably, kooky. To further compound that irrationality by invoking "narcissism" (Did Trump write it? Commission it? Have anything at all to do with it?) or "cultism" is too enter an intellectual Twilight Zone.

You anti-Trumpsters may be the angriest, most inane people I have encountered on an political discussion board, but you are quite often good for a laugh.

You're a sad little man.  If #NeverTrump is so irrelevant, why bother with us?  Why give us so much rent-free use of your head?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2016, 02:18:13 am »
Paladin wrote above:
"You anti-Trumpsters may be the angriest, most inane people I have encountered on an political discussion board, but you are quite often good for a laugh."

Indeed they -are- often "good for a laugh", but they are poisoning this forum.

Their "derangement" has intensified to the point where they seem to be -beyond- the level of hatred that those of the left expressed against Sarah Palin in the 2008 campaign and afterwards.

What was "PDS" on the left is now "TDS" on the right.
If these posters even -are- on "the right".
They seem to me to be more like "democrats in disguise".

These days I generally skip the "politics" sub-forum here. I'm replying to this post because it's in the "opinion" forum, which I still visit.

Their caterwauls probably are only going to wail higher in the days between now and November 9th.

Kinda reminds me of an obscure Bob Dylan tune:
"I'd hate to be you on that dreadful day".

Indeed!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2016, 02:20:23 am »

Do you live in Transylvania?  You only come out at night.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2016, 04:19:33 am »
If #NeverTrump is so irrelevant, why bother with us?  Why give us so much rent-free use of your head?

Where did I say you anti-Trumpsters were "irrelevant"? What I said was that you "may be the angriest, most inane people I have encountered on an political discussion board." And I find you interesting, instead of the silly using my head, because "you are quite often good for a laugh."

Please get over your anger and try reading with greater care.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2016, 04:40:56 am »
Where did I say you anti-Trumpsters were "irrelevant"? What I said was that you "may be the angriest, most inane people I have encountered on an political discussion board." And I find you interesting, instead of the silly using my head, because "you are quite often good for a laugh."

Please get over your anger and try reading with greater care.

Paladin, this is why I don't like to post Trump stuff in the main forum.  We try to keep things positive and respectful - but everything posted on Trump except in the Caucus section gets trashed by this kind of talk.

Trump is the nominee - Trump will be our next president.  This NeverTrump "movement" is irrelevant at this point in time.