Author Topic: I Always Knew Thin Lipped Women Are Mean. Prove Me Wrong GOPBriefingroom.  (Read 3559 times)

Offline mirraflake

Israeli firm developed software to  predict child molesters, terrorist etc by facial characteristics.  Actually the Chinese have been saying this for 3000 years-your facial features is tied in with your personality and characteristics.

I am fully serious here. 40 years ago at a Polish wedding my uncles told a young me advice never to date a or marry a woman with thin lips as women with thin lips are generally mean and have sour dispositions.

At the time I though they were full of crap but after working with women/in sales and owning my own business and dealing with female clients  it's nearly 100% true.

I have noticed women with fuller lips are more friendly and cheerful almost across the board.

How many of us have seen photos of caught child molesters and think "Yep that is what I think a child molester looks like"

I won't get into male "gay face".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606811/Can-spot-terrorist-just-looking-face-Israeli-company-claims-predict-paedophiles-geniuses-ace-poker-players-analysing-features.html

Offline r9etb

So it's not a coincidence that most feminists you see on TV happen to be angry, thin-lipped women.....

Oceander

Maybe it's just that mean women tend to hold their mouths in such a way that their lips appear thin, whether they really are thin or not. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mirraflake

Maybe it's just that mean women tend to hold their mouths in such a way that their lips appear thin, whether they really are thin or not.

I've taken that into consideration.

Offline mirraflake

As women have you not noticed male facial charactistics that prove a stereotype? My wife has a few.

@RAT Patrol
@mystery-ak

Offline andy58-in-nh

Case Closed.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As women have you not noticed male facial charactistics that prove a stereotype? My wife has a few.

@RAT Patrol
@mystery-ak

What do you mean...give me an example.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Yeah, that Mother Teresa is one mean woman!

**nononono*
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

**nononono*

That's an interesting example.  She was apparently seen by many as a determined, driven, unyielding person.  In someone else that could come off as mean, but she turned those traits to do good.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Countenance, yes.  Features, no.  Some of the kindest people I ever met were not attractive at all by the world's standards.
I don't know, but from my experience, there was usually a very strong correlation between a person's attractiveness and their personality. Perhaps because they were treated so well, the pretty girls were usually very kind. The ugly ones, on the other hand, had lots of bitterness inside and it emanated. This wasn't universally true; I've seen several very kind ugly people, and even fewer nasty hotties, but that's my experience.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Polly Ticks

The company claims its software classified nine of the 11 Paris massacre jihadists as terrorists from their facial features without inputting any prior knowledge of their involvement.

It appears to have been so successful, the firm says it is now working with a homeland security agency to help identify criminals.

So we're going with the nature over nurture theory here?  Seems a slippery slope to me.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin fullness of their lips, but by the content of their character."
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

So we're going with the nature over nurture theory here?  Seems a slippery slope to me.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin fullness of their lips, but by the content of their character."

Nature has shown to be stronger than nurture in many areas.

Wingnut

I don't know if Thin lipped women are mean.... but I do know that Fat bottomed girls make the rocking world go round.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't know if Thin lipped women are mean.... but I do know that Fat bottomed girls make the rocking world go round.

I remember me and my kids singing along to that in the car when I realized that my kids were now old enough to somewhat understand the lyrics.   888oops888

Offline mirraflake

I don't know, but from my experience, there was usually a very strong correlation between a person's attractiveness and their personality. Perhaps because they were treated so well, the pretty girls were usually very kind. The ugly ones, on the other hand, had lots of bitterness inside and it emanated. This wasn't universally true; I've seen several very kind ugly people, and even fewer nasty hotties, but that's my experience.

Amen.  I've found that in general, attractive women are so much nicer/friendlier than average or ugly girls. They have high self-esteem and don't really need to put others down to boost theirs. Maybe ugly- average women feels the need to reject people to boost their self-esteem I don’t know.  Unattractive women tend to be very negative. However I have met some homely woman who don’t let their looks bother them(accept their lot in  life so to speak) and they are some of the most fun and coolest women to be around.

The hardest women talk to though are average ones 5-6 on the scale.

@jmyrlefuller
@ratpatrol
@Sanguine
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 04:01:30 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Amen.  I've found that in general, attractive women are so much nicer/friendlier than average or ugly girls. They have high self-esteem and don't really need to put others down to boost theirs. Maybe ugly- average women feels the need to reject people to boost their self-esteem I don’t know.  Unattractive women tend to be very negative. However I have met some homely woman who don’t let their looks bother them(accept their lot in  life so to speak) and they are some of the most fun and coolest women to be around.

The hardest women talk to though are average ones 5-6 on the scale.

@jmyrlefuller
@ratpatrol
@Sanguine

Interesting observations. 

I've found that less physically attractive people can be defensive at first, but tend to be fine once you establish a bit of trust.  And, they are frequently deeper and more thoughtful, since they haven't been able to skate on their appearance and have had to develop their "inner" self. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

**nononono*

:beer:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wonder why Republicans are viewed as anti-women.   :pondering:

Offline uglybiker

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Wingnut

My youngest son was around six year old at the time we were driving in the car with that song on the radio.  He said it was his favorite song and giggled.  My oldest, who was 16, piped up and said it was his as well and winked at him. Both grew up to be hiney aficionados.

Baby Got Back? :smokin: