Author Topic: Frederick, World's Most Handsome Horse?  (Read 1194 times)

Offline mirraflake

Frederick, World's Most Handsome Horse?
« on: May 24, 2016, 02:59:36 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3604194/Frederick-Great-handsome-horse-world.html#comments

-Frederick The Great may just be the world's most handsome horse
    -The Friesian stallion has shiny black hair and a long flowing mane
    -A breathtaking video shows Frederik galloping freely around his stable

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 03:04:04 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

Re: Frederick, World's Most Handsome Horse?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 03:02:06 pm »
Some of the women's comments..let's say sure are creepy.  Women sure do like their horses.   :nono:

'There will NEVER be a more majestic, handsome, sexy horse on the face of the earth. Never, ever. I wish I could just touch and 'smell' him just once,'..
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 03:03:38 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 03:20:53 pm »
Well, it is a magnificent creature. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 03:23:05 pm »
Goddamned hippie, needs to cut his hair.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 03:27:19 pm »
Well, it is a magnificent creature.

Indeed.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

debrawiest

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 09:02:52 pm »
Some of the women's comments..let's say sure are creepy.  Women sure do like their horses.   :nono:

'There will NEVER be a more majestic, handsome, sexy horse on the face of the earth. Never, ever. I wish I could just touch and 'smell' him just once,'..

That's a tad creepy. I've never thought of a horse as sexy and I've been horse-crazy since I was a little girl. That said, if someone could bottle the smell of a horse, they'd be a rich person. Bottle it, sell it as cologne and call it "Stud".  :silly:

I visited the Kentucky Horse Park in 2011.  Cigar was still alive back then and in fine form. He was by far the most handsome horse I've ever seen.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 09:10:43 pm »
WOW...just beautiful!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 08:43:06 pm »
Going to a horse ranch tomorrow for a get together with friends. Not sure if we will be able to ride because it has been so wet lately. There is no need to put the horses in any danger of a slip and fall. But we will still groom and walk them, which is fun too.

The two ladies that run the ranch are real hippies from the sixties. As part of their ranch they take in 'rescue horses', and mules, and donkeys, and whatever. Of course they have a rescue dog as a mascot. All they talk about is getting in touch with the horses, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Apparently, according to the ladies who should know, horses have profound ESP perception and always know what you are thinking. It is a real psychedelic trip to go there, but always fun. They receive donations for their rescue work. And I and others support what they are doing.

Tomorrow will be the inevitable BBQ brisket, I suppose, followed by horseshoes and yapping while the food cooks. She has several porch swings mounted in a circle under a tree grove so it is always fun to just sit and swing, and talk, and eat. You have to keep the Shetlands out of the food though. (they think they are just big dogs and always want to join in)

Here is hoping everyone is healthy and well. My best to you all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.