Author Topic: Mark Cuban open to being Trump's or Clinton's VP  (Read 756 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Cuban open to being Trump's or Clinton's VP
« on: May 22, 2016, 01:47:02 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/280826-mark-cuban-open-to-being-trumps-or-clintons-vp

May 22, 2016, 09:00 am
Mark Cuban open to being Trump's or Clinton's VP

By Paulina Firozi

Investor Mark Cuban would consider being a running mate to either Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton or presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, he said in an interview with NBC anchor Chuck Todd airing Sunday on “Meet the Press.”

“Absolutely,” he said when Todd asked whether he’d consider running on Clinton’s ticket. “They key would be that she’d have to go more to the center.”

He said he liked that Clinton “had thought out proposals.”

“That's a good thing because at least we get to see exactly where she stands,” he said. "But I think Sen. Sanders has dragged her a little bit too far to the left.”

And Cuban, who called himself an independent, said he would also be open to discussing a VP spot with Trump.

“I’d have the same conversation for Donald,” he said. "I think Donald has a real chance to win, and that’s scary to a lot of people. But what's scary about it to me is that you can see him now trying to do what he thinks is right to unify the party.”

He said he does take issue with Trump’s “on-the-surface” considerations of everyone he speaks to, which Cuban said is “coming across as if he’s proposing things based off the last person he talks to.”

“To me, that’s a problem,” Cuban said.

Todd asked the investor whether he thought Trump was capable of changing his tone and rhetoric, which has been at the center of the much of the controversy surrounding the GOP presidential candidate.

“With Donald, could he change? You know, it's possible for anybody to change,” Cuban said. “But, you know, I just don't see evidence that he wants to change. I think he's trying to do what he thinks is the right thing right now. But there's just so much coming at him at once, he's looking for shortcuts. And this is just not a job where there're shortcuts."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bolobaby

Re: Mark Cuban open to being Trump's or Clinton's VP
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 02:18:00 pm »
Telling, ain't it?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 01:55:09 am »
Makes perfect sense, an unprincipled Cuban being willing to play second fiddle to either of the two corrupt and unprincipled candidates.
Principles matter. Words matter.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 02:09:24 am »
No big difference

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 02:33:20 am »
Two Douchebags don't make a right. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 10:54:45 am »
Makes perfect sense, an unprincipled Cuban being willing to play second fiddle to either of the two corrupt and unprincipled candidates.
There are plenty of other celebrities available for the gig, I'm sure. What, that's not how we're picking candidates for the two highest offices in the land? Coulda fooled me.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 11:17:23 am »
No big difference

The greatest demonstration that we are being given a choice between hitlery of the Uniparty,  and stumpy of the Uniparty. .
Former Republican.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 11:43:14 am »
Who's this guy and why should I care? Is he likely to be asked? By either of them?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 11:12:37 pm »
Veterans groups should be pounding that POS Mark Cuban to dust after he bankrolled that military-bashing movie, "Redacted."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/11/15/far-left-mark-cuban-and-movie-that-will-put-us-troops-in-more-danger.html

Smearing the American military must NEVER be forgotten nor forgiven.  ESAD, Mark Cuban.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:52:20 am by ScottinVA »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 12:59:04 am »
Veterans groups should be pounding that POS Mark Cuban to dust after he bankrolled that military-bashing movie, "Redacted."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/11/15/far-left-mark-cuban-and-movie-that-will-put-us-troops-in-more-danger.html

Smearing the American military must be forgotten nor forgiven.  ESAD, Mark Cuban.

A loser willing to run with loser 1 and 2.  Just shows there is no difference between Hillary and Donald.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.