Author Topic: Carly Fiorina Has a New Mission  (Read 601 times)

Online libertybele

Carly Fiorina Has a New Mission
« on: May 22, 2016, 02:23:15 am »
Go Carly!

Carly Fiorina Has a New Mission

Republican presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz' former vice presidential running mate has moved on to a new mission, and she's already hit the ground running.

In a fundraising email sent out to previous supporters of the own failed presidential bid, former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina said it's now time to "come together as conservatives." The most critical battles of 2016 are still ahead, she added.

She explained the new mission of her campaign, which she has retooled into a Super PAC aimed at electing conservatives down-ballot:

The mission for conservatives in 2016 is as simple as it's ever been: we must take our country back. And, if we're going to fight for lasting conservative change, we must do so on every level of government.

If there's one thing you know about me, it's that I don't back down. I don't shy away from a fight. And I don't give in until we get the job done, no matter what.

That's why Carly for America is radically rewriting the grassroots playbook in 2016. We're refocusing the big guns of a major presidential campaign, and using our resources to elect real conservative candidates in down-ticket races.

Think about everything a Republican President can accomplish with the backing of a massive conservative majority. And think about how much less a Democrat could accomplish when they run headfirst into one.

While everyone is focusing on the presidential race, we're leading the charge where it matters most. We're making sure that, no matter who wins the White House, the voice of conservatives like you and me will be heard loud and clear.

It's not glamorous work—it's not something you'll read about in the mainstream media—but it's by far the most effective thing we can possibly do right now in the fight to take our country back.

Fiorina's PAC has already endorsed U.S. Sens. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.). She assured her supporters more endorsements would be coming soon.

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/57283-carly-fiorina-has-a-new-mission
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Carly Fiorina Has a New Mission
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 02:25:36 am »
She's not supporting Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 02:37:29 am »
Think about everything a Republican President can accomplish with the backing of a massive conservative majority. And think about how much less a Democrat could accomplish when they run headfirst into one.

While everyone is focusing on the presidential race, we're leading the charge where it matters most. We're making sure that, no matter who wins the White House, the voice of conservatives like you and me will be heard loud and clear.

Absolutely true. If the Liberty caucus in the House can get just a few more seats, it won't matter if Clinton or Trump is in the Whitehouse.

Down-ballot is now the point of the spear.

Lets have us some TEA and get to work.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 02:40:32 am »
Good for her.  Maybe she could even be our 3rd party candidate and then choose Cruz as her VP.  I'd take it.

It takes time to qualify in all 50 states...I think that ship has sailed. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 02:41:39 am »
Absolutely true. If the Liberty caucus in the House can get just a few more seats, it won't matter if Clinton or Trump is in the Whitehouse.

Down-ballot is now the point of the spear.

Lets have us some TEA and get to work.

:amen: