Author Topic: Media in agony as Trump makes it relive Clinton sex scandals  (Read 382 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/media-in-agony-as-trump-makes-it-relive-clinton-sex-scandals/article/2591946

Media in agony as Trump makes it relive Clinton sex scandals
By T. Becket Adams (@becketadams) • 5/21/16 12:01 AM

The press is balking at the idea of revisiting Bill Clinton's sex scandals, and many in media are warning presumed GOP nominee Donald Trump and his supporters against even mentioning the issue.

Trump escalated things in a Fox News interview this week when he used the word "rape" in reference to a charge brought against the former president by a woman named Juanita Broaddrick.

Broaddrick maintains she was sexually assaulted by Clinton in 1978.

"In one case, it's about exposure," cable news host Sean Hannity said of the many charges brought against Clinton. "In another case, it's about groping and fondling and touching against a woman's will."

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BuckeyeTexan

Re: Media in agony as Trump makes it relive Clinton sex scandals
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 12:50:47 am »
Agony.

It's a VRWC, doncha know?
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 12:51:41 am »
The media will ignore this story, just as they did when it first appeared.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 01:44:51 am »
The media will ignore this story, just as they did when it first appeared.

Possibly.... although I saw on Facebook that they'd put the "Clinton flew on Epstein's Child Molester Express" story on their "trending news" feed.  It could well stick this time.  To Bill, at least -- Hillary seems safe from the splatter for now.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 01:47:15 am »
Chelsea Clinton: So What If My Dad Allegedly Raped Someone, Republicans Use “Hate Speech"
Amanda Prestigiacomo
February 1, 2016
On Sunday, in an interview with the liberal-cesspool that poses as a woman’s magazine, Cosmopolitan, Chelsea Clinton consummated her position as a Clinton attack-dog by throwing every name in the leftist playbook at Republican presidential candidates while whitewashing her father's sexual transgressions, which include alleged rape.

When Chelsea, 35, was specifically asked what she thought about Donald Trump calling her father “an abuser of women” and her mother “his enabler," she declared that the “misogyny and sexism and racism and Islamophobia and jingoism and homophobia and anti-immigrant rhetoric” and “hate speech” coming from Republicans is “far more troubling."

“I find what Donald Trump — and many of the Republicans, because it's not only Mr. Trump — say about Americans far more troubling than what he says about my parents. And people have been attacking my parents my whole life, so maybe I am just inured to that, but I tend to think that people who are at the forefront of progress do attract more negative attention from those who want to protect the status quo,” stated the former first daughter.

Chelsea added that Republicans are using rhetoric which is sexist, misogynistic, racist, Islamophobic, homophobic and anti-immigrant; calling such behavior “disturbing" and “un-American.”

“But what I have found surprising and really disturbing in this election cycle is the broad-based misogyny and sexism and racism and Islamophobia and jingoism and homophobia and anti-immigrant rhetoric,” she continued. “All of that is coming out from the Republican side. That somehow has become normalized because it's now just so common, not only [for] Mr. Trump, but for other candidates to say things that I think are so fundamentally un-American.”   ...

Rest of story at Daily Wire

I'm surprised to see anyone under 40 using the word "jingoism," I must say.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org