Author Topic: Sanders: Debbie Wasserman Schultz Out as DNC Chair If I Win  (Read 326 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=730020

Newsmax
Sanders: Debbie Wasserman Schultz Out as DNC Chair If I Win
Saturday, May 21, 2016 05:54 PM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Bernie Sanders' campaign has been complaining over the past week that Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been working for Hillary Clinton and against him, and Sanders says in an upcoming CNN interview that he favors her challenger for the the House seat she holds and won't reappoint her to chair the Democratic National Committee if he's elected president.

"Clearly, I favor her opponent," the Vermont senator and Democratic presidential candidate told Jake Tapper about the Florida representative's challenger, law professor Tim Canova. "His views are much closer to mine than are Wasserman Schultz's."

Also, said Sanders in the interview, to be shown in full on CNN's "State of the Union" program Sunday morning, he wanted to say that in "all due respect" to Wasserman Schultz, "she would not be reappointed to be chair of the DNC."

This past week, Sanders Campaign Manager Jeff Weaver told CNN that the DNC chairperson was "throwing shade" on Sanders' campaign, and her actions seemed more personal than along party lines.

Wasserman Schultz and other party leaders called for an apology after Sanders supporters in last weekend's Nevada convention "shouted down pro-Clinton speakers and sent threatening messages to state party Chairwoman Roberta Lange after posting her phone number and address on social media," CNN reported.

Sanders had condemned the fracas, and Weaver told CNN that the Vermont senator's campaign believes the Democratic Party is pulling for Clinton to win the primary race.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Sanders: Debbie Wasserman Schultz Out as DNC Chair If I Win
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 11:45:26 pm »
This fool is not going to be nominated, much less win the presidency.  I think he's in the early stages of dementia, running around the country, insisting to the idiots at his rallies that he can, somehow, be the nominee.

Now he's whining about the DNC chair.  The bastard's not even a Democrat and he wants to tell the Democrat party who can be their chair?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.