Author Topic: Levin: That ‘Sleazy, Good for Nothing’ Mitch McConnell Screwed the Suburbs Today  (Read 1392 times)

Offline bilo

Thank you, Mark Levin!

:amen:

I'm sure he's being condemned by the uninformed along with Mark Levin and the few other real conservatives we have left.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Mechanicos

How about that Mechanicos.  Clearly someone is plagiarizing your comments before you post them.
Unlike the small number of #neverTrump left I and most people have no problem with Sundances's credibility but do with Levin for failing to disclose he was paid a lot for old books and had family inside the Cruz campaign. If you think you got something here you missed. I do not buy Levin's damage control.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Unlike the small number of #neverTrump left I and most people have no problem with Sundances's credibility

I have no more problem with sundance's credibility than I have for any other anonymous blog poster.  But then...

I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything.
    David St. Hubbins

Offline Norm Lenhart

I have no more problem with sundance's credibility than I have for any other anonymous blog poster.  But then...

I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything.
    David St. Hubbins

Well considering the very Spinal Tap nature of the Trump campaign it's entirely we are now effectively seeing the midgets running about the reality of his styrofoam Stonehenge.