Author Topic: Clinton says protester misled by 'Republican propaganda'  (Read 245 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Clinton says protester misled by 'Republican propaganda'
« on: May 21, 2016, 01:20:43 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-says-protester-misled-by-republican-propaganda/article/2591488

Hillary Clinton pushed back at protester during a campaign event in Hopkinsville, Ky., on Monday, telling a woman in the crowd she was misled by "Republican propaganda."

The heckler began taunting the former secretary of state after Clinton accused Kentucky's Republican Gov. Matt Bevin of trying to "undo" progress made by the previous governor, Democrat Steve Beshear.

"Now you are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts," Clinton said, speaking directly to the protester interrupting her speech. "I'll be happy when I finish talking to everybody else for you to come over here and you can tell me what you are saying and we can talk and hear what's on your mind."

While Clinton often deals with protesters at events, Monday represents one of the few times she directly engaged the protestor from the stage. The Democratic candidate told the audience that while she has "no problem [with opponents] expressing themselves," she wishes they would "get the facts."

"The facts are really clear. Because of [Medicaid], which [Beshear] expanded, hundreds of thousands of working Kentuckians have healthcare for the first time," Clinton explained.

She continued, "I'll tell you what the truth is, but it's time people stop listening to Republican propaganda about the economy, education and healthcare."

Kentucky Democrats will head to the polls on Tuesday, and although little polling has been done in the state, Clinton narrowly leads 43-38, according to an average of statewide polls.

Maybe those protesters heard your facts Hillary.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
Hillary Clinton: "We Are Going To Put A Lot Of Coal Miners & Coal Companies Out Of Business"