Author Topic: AquaSonic ... underwater band  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Suppressed

AquaSonic ... underwater band
« on: May 20, 2016, 05:54:36 pm »
For something a bit different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ-OkKOJVkI
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline oldmomster

Re: AquaSonic ... underwater band
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 12:00:06 pm »
Gotta admit....that is THE MOST UNUSUAL music form I've ever seen  888bravo :hands:

What amazing LUNGS!  Wonder what made them think of doing that?  Only part I didn't like was near the end when BOTH ladies started running their hands down the glass.  A little too squeaky.

Offline Suppressed

Re: AquaSonic ... underwater band
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 01:55:13 am »
Gotta admit....that is THE MOST UNUSUAL music form I've ever seen  888bravo :hands:

What amazing LUNGS!  Wonder what made them think of doing that?  Only part I didn't like was near the end when BOTH ladies started running their hands down the glass.  A little too squeaky.

Yeah, I didn't like that same bit.

At the end, I felt like the Elder Gods were about to awaken from the deep!

Their website has info on how they make their instruments,  but I haven't found their inspiration.  http://aquasonic.dk
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn