Author Topic: Bill Clinton Rape Accuser Juanita Broaddrick Calls Hillary ‘Enabler,’ Blasts NY Times  (Read 369 times)

A-Lert

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/former-bill-clinton-rape-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-calls-hillary-enabler-blasts-ny-times/

by Rachel Stockman | 7:06 pm, May 18th, 2016

Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who accused President Bill Clinton of a 1978 rape, told LawNewz.com that she is very upset that Hillary Clinton has made it this far in the presidential race. She even called the presumptive Democratic nominee an “enabler” of Bill Clinton’s behavior.

The New York Times featured a front page investigation of Trump’s treatment of women on Sunday. “I think that what they said of Mr. Trump is nothing compared to what Clinton has done,” she told LawNewz.com. “Hillary has been enabling him. I think she has turned a blind eye to everything that he has done.. I think she is covering it up— and going against the women that have accused them.” She called for the newspaper to further investigator her on this matter.

A-Lert

"I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away."

Oceander

Not gonna go anywhere.  Fact.

A-Lert

Not gonna go anywhere.  Fact.

It already has and it will continue.

Offline sinkspur

It already has and it will continue.

Actually it hasn't gone anywhere and won't.  Only you and Trumpkins are even mentioning it.  Bill Clinton is not running for president.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

Actually it hasn't gone anywhere and won't.  Only you and Trumpkins are even mentioning it.  Bill Clinton is not running for president.

It's in the news and it more thoroughly exposes Hillary as the evil enabler of a sexual predator. It isn't going away.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
The two worst kept secrets in American politics:

1) Hilarious Rodent Clinton was/is Droopy Drawers Clinton's enabler, and probably always
will be so long as his political skills are advantageous to her.

2) Enough people are fool enough to think that being deviant (which isn't strictly a sexual
matter) or abetting deviance shouldn't be held against someone aspiring to the White House.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.