Author Topic: Most people are willing to welcome refugees into their countries, poll finds  (Read 254 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Most people are willing to welcome refugees into their countries, poll finds

Approximately 80 percent of 27,000 people polled globally said they would be willing to welcome refugees into their own countries.

Most people are willing to welcome refugees into their countries, poll finds

Approximately 80 percent of 27,000 people polled globally said they would be willing to welcome refugees into their own countries.

Would you be willing to host a refugee in your own home, if asked? Some 46 percent of Chinese residents say they would.

And overall, 80 percent of 27,000 people polled globally are ready to welcome refugees into their own countries, according to a survey by Amnesty International, which probed residents from 27 countries worldwide, ranking their welcomes on a scale of 0 to 100.

China is the most welcoming nation, scoring 85 on the organization's Refugees Welcome Index, followed by Germany with 84, and the United Kingdom coming in third with 83.

Read More At: http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2016/0519/Most-people-are-willing-to-welcome-refugees-into-their-countries-poll-finds

This has been on broadcast news but it certainly sounds like a suspect poll to me.

It could be the way they asked the questions as well.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 01:52:07 pm by TomSea »

Offline Relic

BS. It's propaganda. If you are told everyone around you accepts something, most people begin to wonder about their opinion on the subject.

Make people believe that accepting muslim terrorists into your country is widely supported, and the "right thing to do".

I do not accept, nor do I like muslims. I won't break the law, but I won't interact, or do business with them if at all possible.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Relic wrote:
"I do not accept, nor do I like muslims. I won't break the law, but I won't interact, or do business with them if at all possible."

I'm with you, old one.

In fact, I went so far as to go to another hospital for cancer surgery, rather than have a muslim doctor do the procedure on me. I posted about that right here last December.

I cannot, will not, NEVER will put ANY trust in muslims. Ever.

If anyone considers that to brand me a bigot, go right ahead and say so.
I am proud to be just that.