Author Topic: Donald Trump is Already Walking Back His Supreme Court List  (Read 6932 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Donald Trump is Already Walking Back His Supreme Court List
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2016, 02:45:46 pm »
#neverTrump is so desperate for validation they buy this garbage from a known Paid anti-Trump propagandist. Nowhere in anything said or did supports this Presstitute's claim of walk back.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2016, 02:50:22 pm »
#neverTrump is so desperate for validation they buy this garbage from a known Paid anti-Trump propagandist. Nowhere in anything said or did supports this Presstitute's claim of walk back.

Could you please give me one issue on which Trump has not back pedaled on his original stance?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2016, 02:53:02 pm »
It means his team is disjointed.   Some one made the list.  It was released, and now some other advisor is trying to change it.   Internal politics and his campaign can't even manage that.  How the heck is he going to manage real world politics?   He's not... it will be a yuge disaster.....

I want a president who can spell. I mean, it's only 140 characters on Twitter, and they give the red squiggly line to boot. Trump won't have that line when he's managing real world politics.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/733128160603168768

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:54:12 pm by mlizzy »
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2016, 02:54:43 pm »
Spins like this are why #neverTrump is fast becoming a joke.

A joke that isn't funny, but continues like an addiction. Argument addicts. 

It is all they have left. It is becoming entirely predictable. Sore losers. Just losers. At least Ted has sense enough to take a break, a vacation.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 02:56:40 pm »
I want a president who can spell. I mean, it's only 140 characters on Twitter, and they give the red squiggly line to boot. Trump won't have that line when he's managing real world politics.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/733128160603168768

8888crybaby

I'm not mocking you. This is actually me crying, because my choice is to vote for a criminal like Hillary or a guy who Tweets like a 13 year old.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 02:57:52 pm »

"I thought what I would do is put this forward and this would be the list that I would either choose from or pick people very close in terms of the spirit and the meaning of what they represent," the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said in an hour-long interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity.

"We're either going to choose from this list or people very close to it," he said. "At a minimum, we will keep people from this general realm."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2016, 03:01:05 pm »
A joke that isn't funny, but continues like an addiction. Argument addicts. 

It is all they have left. It is becoming entirely predictable. Sore losers. Just losers. At least Ted has sense enough to take a break, a vacation.

Standing on ones principles and not giving into childish peer pressure from people who voted for trump out of blind spite is not being a sore loser.  But then, a signature characteristic of trump worshippers is a failure, or refusal, to see the facts in front of their very noses. 

Bill Cipher

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2016, 03:02:26 pm »

You keep repeating that to yourself if it makes you feel less insecure.  Just remember:  saying it's so doesn't make it so. 

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2016, 03:05:50 pm »
Could you please give me one issue on which Trump has not back pedaled on his original stance?
Yes all of them, since the entire walk back meme is based on deception. Using a Thesaurus  one sees that "suggestion" also means plan, goal etc. Not a lack of seriousness or never intended as #neverTrump claims. On the so called claimed changes. There is a Difference in Objectives to achieve and the tactics to achieve them.  Every claimed walk-back argument made by #nevertrump and democrats is either an outright lie by either omission or adding to what was said, or is substitution a tactic suggested to achieve an Objective as the Objective itself. A bait and switch deception.

#neverTrump relies on emotion and lack of information to sell this stuff. Real world to stop illegals and drugs from flowing across our border is the Objective and never walked back; while  ideas of how to do it have been put forth and revised as new information comes in. This same bait and switch can be seen in pretty much every walk back argument the Democrat/#neverTrump media presstitutes make. Where he has changed the overall goal he has said so clearly. One thing you will learn as it goes forth, hes not sneaky, he gets in the face when he does something not plays word game like a lawyer.   
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2016, 03:10:08 pm »
It also means that Donald Trump has been completely checked out of following simple government civics his entire life and is only now discovering the branches of government.  For a man his age to be ignorant of the title of Senate Majority Leader, it should disqualify him as a serious Presidential option in the minds of anyone paying attention.

Trump is wholly unprepared and needs advisors- I can only imagine how disorganized it is within his campaign. With his narcissism and dismissive attitude it must be a jungle with his advisors jockeying for position and currying his favor. If his campaign is this disorganized, a Trump administration would be a disaster.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2016, 03:12:55 pm »
Trump is wholly unprepared and needs advisors- I can only imagine how disorganized it is within his campaign. With his narcissism and dismissive attitude it must be a jungle with his advisors jockeying for position and currying his favor. If his campaign is this disorganized, a Trump administration would be a disaster.

:thumbsup:

BTW I am not never Trump. I would be open to voting for Trump.

But I just cannot do it.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2016, 03:20:28 pm »

Quote from: Hoodat
    Incompetence vs. self-serving competence?  Which is the one you consider looking quite good?

If you can't see the difference, you are Ready For Hillary.

I'll mark you down as in favor of incompetence.  And it is precisely because of this attitude that I am preparing myself for Hillary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2016, 03:24:57 pm »

Offline kjam22

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2016, 03:25:51 pm »

Yep.... it must be middle management hell.   Backstabbing, lying, "jockeying for position", one upmanship , etc.    With King Trumpy sitting on the throne having no one to report to.    At least ego driven CEO's have stock holders to please.   
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2016, 03:27:53 pm »

Kelo.  His stance against property rights has not wavered.  He was to the left of Bernie Sanders then.  And he continues to be to the left of Bernie Sanders now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2016, 03:29:14 pm »
8888crybaby

I'm not mocking you. This is actually me crying, because my choice is to vote for a criminal like Hillary or a guy who Tweets like a 13 year old.

The choice between Trump and H. Clinton is similar between the choice given Socrates:  either get beheaded or drink the nectar from the hemlock plant.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2016, 03:30:26 pm »
Kelo.  His stance against property rights has not wavered.  He was to the left of Bernie Sanders then.  And he continues to be to the left of Bernie Sanders now.
Actually no. For one he has no control over the LAW as it is now but has listed Judges who are likely to overturn it. Actions speak louder than words. Try again. Next time try to keep it something within the Constitutional authority of the Office of the President.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2016, 03:34:16 pm »
8888crybaby

It is a nightmare! A wretched nightmare!

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2016, 03:40:46 pm »
Castle is a good guy, but he won't win 1% of the vote.  This is a binary election in reality.
For a long time on this site, long before the Trump phenomenon or the arrival of "goode shippe #Nevertrump" from Fresno,

that true conservatives are math and logic challenged. It has been proved correct, over and over.

--statistics
--polls
--reality
--history
--winning elections

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2016, 03:45:35 pm »

Quote from: Hoodat

Actually no. For one he has no control over the LAW as it is now but has listed Judges who are likely to overturn it. Actions speak louder than words. Try again. Next time try to keep it something within the Constitutional authority of the Office of the President.

It is odd to hear you mention the word 'Constitution' considering that it is not part of Donald Trump's vocabulary.  But your patently false denial of Trump's position is to be expected.

Trump on Kelo: "I happen to agree with it 100 percent"

https://pjmedia.com/blog/trump-on-kelo-i-happen-to-agree-with-it-100-percent

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2016, 03:50:59 pm »
8888crybaby

Interesting you chose age 13 - at 13, Trump's father sent him away from home to a military school to try to change his bad behavior.  At age 7, second grade, Trump physically attacked his music teacher.  He still has that behavior but now uses insults and threats of law suits to attack those who disappoint/criticize him.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2016, 04:02:50 pm »
"I thought what I would do is put this forward and this would be the list that I would either choose from or pick people very close in terms of the spirit and the meaning of what they represent".
Here is a list of people, but I might pick somebody else is not a selling point for people who don't trust Trump in the first place.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2016, 04:02:57 pm »
Trump's promises come pre-broken.
Is that anything like pre-owned?...by himself and other rich billionaires he associates with that like to buy their way in?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2016, 04:26:27 pm »

It is odd to hear you mention the word 'Constitution' considering that it is not part of Donald Trump's vocabulary.  But your patently false denial of Trump's position is to be expected.

Trump on Kelo: "I happen to agree with it 100 percent"

https://pjmedia.com/blog/trump-on-kelo-i-happen-to-agree-with-it-100-percent

Unlike the Lawyer Trump acts to support the Constitution not just talks about it. On the 2nd, on the BLM, on Education, On EPA, on the military, On judges etc.

Never forget Your Lawyer voted to nullify the Bill of Rights with his vote to Renew the Patriot Act and then was pro Amnesty and Pro TPP. Bottom line. #neverTrump neocons do not have any standing to argue the Constitution here with who is on their side of this fight.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2016, 04:34:23 pm »

Could we finally be running out of things to gratuitously bash Trump about?