Author Topic: How Trump is planning to turn Republican convention into entertainment - including unveiling running mate on the floor for maximum TV hits  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596961/How-Trump-planning-turn-Republican-convention-entertainment-including-unveiling-running-mate-floor-maximum-TV-hits.html#ixzz4922lRpCj

How Trump is planning to turn Republican convention into entertainment - including unveiling running mate on the floor for maximum TV hits

Some of the ideas that Donald Trump has for the Cleveland Republican National Convention are starting to leak out
    Trump is considering announcing his vice presidential pick - and maybe his cabinet too - on live television
    He's also contemplating speaking each night of the four-night affair instead of the standard final night speech 

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:40 EST, 18 May 2016 | Updated: 16:44 EST, 18 May 2016

Donald Trump has already promised to make the Republican National Convention in Cleveland more 'showbiz,' but now sources are talking about what he might do.

For one, he's thinking of debuting his running-mate, live on national television.

Politico is reporting that Trump is trying to 'maximize the drama and spectacle' of the four-day affair, which usually includes back-to-back political speeches, broken up with the occasional musical act. 

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well I don't think this is a bad idea...they are usually boring as hell
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online roamer_1

If for no other reason, this makes me happily satisfied in my decision to dump CableTV last summer.

I will see none of it. Perfect.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

So everything becomes reality TV; a falsehood scripted to look as if it's real and spontaneous.  George Orwell is smiling someplace. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So everything becomes reality TV; a falsehood scripted to look as if it's real and spontaneous.  George Orwell is smiling someplace.

Well I don't want it to turn into a circus...but if it is tastefully done I have no problem with it...a certain amount of decorum should be used.
Support the USO

Offline flowers

I know I will look forward to watching it. Past years.....not so much.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/