Author Topic: Trump says ‘sanctuary cities’ should lose funding  (Read 2405 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump says ‘sanctuary cities’ should lose funding
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2016, 01:30:50 am »
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Or not unite. 

trumpansies are worse than clintonistas.

Honestly, right now I feel like I'll have to see Trump, tears streaming down his face, genuflect before busts of John Locke, Montesquieu and William Blackstone before I'll consider voting for him.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2016, 01:31:20 am »
Ah...okay, whatever.

Kool.. at least you sorta.. are wrong...in virginia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziOUVizY-zM
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2016, 01:31:35 am »
I think it's safe to say that isn't going to happen.

Okay.  That's really all I need to know from you.  Others may disagree--at some point.

Thanks for letting me know.   :beer:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2016, 01:33:32 am »
Honestly, right now I feel like I'll have to see Trump, tears streaming down his face, genuflect before busts of John Locke, Montesquieu and William Blackstone before I'll consider voting for him.

Okay.  Thanks.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 01:34:15 am »
Kool.. at least you sorta.. are wrong...in virginia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziOUVizY-zM

Stop.  Just stop.  It. Is. Done.   :seeya:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 01:34:29 am »

Without a very vocal support of Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Ben Sasse... I will not be voting for trump.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2016, 01:35:44 am »
Stop.  Just stop.  It. Is. Done.   :seeya:

Not with my vote.....:seeya:

Frederick Douglass

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2016, 01:36:03 am »

Thanks for getting the thread back on topic.   :beer:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2016, 01:36:45 am »
But here's the problem, Skeeter---we're never going to agree on Trump v Cruz.   What you call misrepresentations, I call truth. 

Well, I did send you solid proof that what you said was untrue.

But that aside, because of such misinformation I believe this nation passed up its last real chance for a Constitutional reformation and instead chose an celebrity figure, an entertainer, who obviously believes in nothing.

This wasn't about my team losing a baseball game, it was about my kids and my country. There will be no turning back.

Of course I'm bitter.

I will go have that beer now.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2016, 02:02:12 am »
Why is the Federal Government "funding" cities?

Offline bilo

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2016, 02:06:49 am »
Okay.  That's really all I need to know from you.  Others may disagree--at some point.

Thanks for letting me know.   :beer:

They may change their minds and vote for Trump. I can only speak for myself, but I don't think I'm alone.

It's clear your on the other side. Does any of his behavior bother you? Did any of us deeming attacks of fellow conservatives give you pause. Does his lack of any history as a conservative disturb you? I realize your on the other side and will vote for him no matter what, but I'm curious why a Trump supporter is just that.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2016, 02:11:31 am »
Without a very vocal support of Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Ben Sasse... I will not be voting for trump.

How can Sen Cruz ever support Trump after the way he attacked his wife and father. I think Sen Cruz can handle attacks of himself. It goes with being a real conservative outsider. However, going after family is a whole different level of garbage. I don't think the strong consistent conservatives in the Senate are going to give Trump much more than a lukewarm endorsement, if that.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

A-Lert

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2016, 02:23:56 am »
However, going after family is a whole different level of garbage.

Yeah, who would ever do that?????

An advertisement in Utah featuring a nude photo of Donald Trump's wife, Melania, has sparked a feud between the Republican frontrunner and Senator Ted Cruz.

As Utah's citizens were caucusing on Tuesday night, Trump tweeted out a rebuke of the ad, which features a photo of Melania lying naked on a fur blanket on Trump's Boeing 727 private jet, introducing voters to "your next First Lady" and instead encouraging them to support Cruz. The photo was taken from a GQ photo shoot with Melania in 2000, when she was Trump's girlfriend.

n fact, the ad was one of three social media advertisements promoted in Arizona and Utah by Make America Awesome, an outside group that is part of the "Never Trump" campaign. Republican strategist Liz Mair, who previously worked for Governors Rick Perry and Scott Walker among others, founded the group last year and has been running ads to try to prevent Trump from becoming the party's nominee.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:35:45 am by A-Lert »

Offline Fantom

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2016, 02:25:49 am »
Like he borrowed the 'send the issue back to the states' line when trying to wriggle out of his transgender bathrooms faux pas?

I could live with Trump adapting Cruz's positions if I thought he believed and would implement them but somehow I think he's parroting them for no other reason than 'Ted said it, and I heard everyone thinks Ted is really smart.'

Yep, The Orange One is a fraud....PT Barnum. In this case WWF...

[youtube]TuesauNtqTU[/youtube]
Unfortunately , we are faced with backing that fraud...probably no worse than a MacLaim or Romney.... I hope  .
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:36:09 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2016, 02:31:21 am »
It's clear your on the other side. Does any of his behavior bother you? Did any of us deeming attacks of fellow conservatives give you pause. Does his lack of any history as a conservative disturb you? I realize your on the other side and will vote for him no matter what, but I'm curious why a Trump supporter is just that.

I am not on the "other" side.  I'm on the winning side ... and win we must do in November or Hillary has control of our economy, military and courts.  This is war, pal, this is war.

As to your other questions about tone and style.... here's your sign.....

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2016, 02:32:09 am »
You have cast our die...upon the worst of a scoundrel.

It is upon you...

I look forward to Ted Cruz casting the deciding vote to convict an impeached pResident T-Rump.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Fantom

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2016, 02:37:14 am »
I look forward to Ted Cruz casting the deciding vote to convict an impeached pResident T-Rump.

Now THAT.. would be just. :beer:

Frederick Douglass

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2016, 02:39:06 am »
Now THAT.. would be just. :beer:

Most decidedly so.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...