Author Topic: A Third Political Party is Born: ‘The Renegade Party’  (Read 2825 times)

Offline thatcher

A Third Political Party is Born: ‘The Renegade Party’
« on: May 18, 2016, 03:09:51 am »

The #NeverTrump and #NeverHillary forces who believe that America needs a better choice than two New York liberals, one a corrupt liar who should be in the Big House rather than the White House, and another, a bloviating billionaire and reality TV actor who has no principles, no morals, no values and an untreated and severe case of narcissistic personality disorder, has officially kicked into high gear.

While candidates have yet to be named, at the time of this writing, a new Twitter account, “The Renegade Party” was started on Monday night. Its first tweets took place Tuesday afternoon and followership shot to over 1,000 followers shortly after.

Continued

The new Twitter account is only following six individuals, which may provide a clue as to who has organized the party.

Besides Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol, considered an establishment Republican, the account follows a group who would normally not be in 100 percent agreement on issues, from Tea Party-supported Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse , to more establishment types like 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, American Enterprise Institute’s Arthur Brooks, and General (Ret.) Stanley McChrystal, along with former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman, who also ran for the presidency in 2012, and even billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks.

Read more at: http://politistick.com/breaking-third-political-party-born-renegade-party/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: A Third Political Party is Born: ‘The Renegade Party’
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 03:19:14 am »
Renegade Party? Who is their nominee? Lorenzo Lamas?

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 03:23:40 am »

The #NeverTrump and #NeverHillary forces who believe that America needs a better choice than two New York liberals, one a corrupt liar who should be in the Big House rather than the White House, and another, a bloviating billionaire and reality TV actor who has no principles, no morals, no values and an untreated and severe case of narcissistic personality disorder, has officially kicked into high gear.

While candidates have yet to be named, at the time of this writing, a new Twitter account, “The Renegade Party” was started on Monday night. Its first tweets took place Tuesday afternoon and followership shot to over 1,000 followers shortly after.

Continued

The new Twitter account is only following six individuals, which may provide a clue as to who has organized the party.

Besides Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol, considered an establishment Republican, the account follows a group who would normally not be in 100 percent agreement on issues, from Tea Party-supported Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse , to more establishment types like 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, American Enterprise Institute’s Arthur Brooks, and General (Ret.) Stanley McChrystal, along with former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman, who also ran for the presidency in 2012, and even billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks.

Read more at: http://politistick.com/breaking-third-political-party-born-renegade-party/

I'm in.  Where do I sign up?
Former Republican.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 04:03:43 am »
I'm in.  Where do I sign up?

Cuban and Romney? This is something to avoid like cancer.

Offline sitetest

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 04:19:07 am »
Cuban and Romney? This is something to avoid like cancer.
When I say I'm #Nevertrump, #Neverhitlery,I mean it.
Former Republican.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 04:32:45 am »

I do too. But I think I can find 300,000,000 far better options than an org with those two liberals attached to it. I'll vote for my skyrim character with a completely clean conscience before that.

A-Lert

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 04:35:39 am »
Definitely loony tunes!  :silly:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 04:39:45 am »

I like that!  I am a renegade!!  I'm in.  I still believe that any man or woman candidate needs to be moral and worthy of leading us as POTUS.  Someone that dirt can't be dug up because it isn't there.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sitetest

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 04:43:07 am »
I do too. But I think I can find 300,000,000 far better options than an org with those two liberals attached to it. I'll vote for my skyrim character with a completely clean conscience before that.
I understand and respect your views, but if given even a longshot to defeat these two, I'm likely to take it.  If voting for your skyrim character were even a longsot,  I'd inquire about its platform.  hitlery would continue the ruin of the Republic.  stumpy would complete its destruction.
Former Republican.

Offline Optiguy

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 04:45:31 am »
Any way we could draft Mike Rowe?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2016, 04:47:38 am »
Sasse better clear himself of this bunch quick. 

Huntsman, Brooks, McChrystal and Romney?

Conservatives need to look at this the way Wiliam Wallace would look at an invitation by King Edward I for a meeting in a barn.

Or to quote Admiral Ackbar: "It's a trap!"

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2016, 05:03:00 am »
Sasse better clear himself of this bunch quick. 

Huntsman, Brooks, McChrystal and Romney?

Conservatives need to look at this the way Wiliam Wallace would look at an invitation by King Edward I for a meeting in a barn.

Or to quote Admiral Ackbar: "It's a trap!"

I don't know about a trap but if they are going to start a party they need to find a candidate fairly soon.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2016, 05:31:25 am »
Sorry. the Constitution Party is far more palatable to this Conservative.

Offline markomalley

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2016, 10:44:27 am »
Any way we could draft Mike Rowe?
He's already running as an independent for the VP slot. (His dog Freddy is running for President)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2016, 11:14:53 am »
The renegade party???

Name thought up by a 10 year old?