Author Topic: Roger Stone Likens Trump’s ‘John Miller’ Alias to the Pen Names of the Founding Fathers  (Read 663 times)

Offline markomalley

From Mediaite:

So, not only did Roger Stone admit that Donald Trump lied about posing as his own publicist, he also compared the mogul’s antics to the actions of America’s Founding Fathers.

One of the mogul’s more recent, stranger controversies came about on Friday when he profusely denied that he once took on the alias of “John Miller” and pretended to be his own PR man. Documented evidence and Sue Carswell‘s input have virtually confirmed that Trump lied about something he admitted to doing, but in a Saturday interview on Brietbart radio, Stone dismissed the media spin and the story’s relevance in general.

“This is ridiculous,” Stone blasted. “James Madison, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton — they all wrote under pseudonyms, they all had things they wanted to say and they wrote under pseudonyms.”

Again, you can't make this stuff up. I'm sure some on "other sites" will nod their heads in full agreement.

Wingnut

So what Stone is saying is James Madison, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton were the 1st and Founding trolls?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 01:14:35 am by Wingnut »

Offline NavyCanDo

Oh dear Lord God.

What is in the water these people are drinking?   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh dear Lord God.

What is in the water these people are drinking?
"Politics with me isn't theater. It's performance art. Sometimes, for its own sake."

Roger Stone, simply put, has no regard for right or wrong. He is a proud hedonist. To him, politics is simply a game in which the bloodthirstiest candidate wins.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Norm Lenhart

From Mediaite:

Again, you can't make this stuff up. I'm sure some on "other sites" will nod their heads in full agreement.

You know what? With way more than 50% of America on board with a liberal this election, I don't blame him a bit. America really has become Mike Judges Idiocracy and the fools that made it that way deserve to be treated as such.

Sucks for the rest of us but it's totally out of our control now. May as well point and laugh.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline markomalley

You know what? With way more than 50% of America on board with a liberal this election, I don't blame him a bit. America really has become Mike Judges Idiocracy and the fools that made it that way deserve to be treated as such.

Sucks for the rest of us but it's totally out of our control now. May as well point and laugh.

This election cycle has turned into a joke, sadly.

Unfortunately, the joke is on the Republic. Or what remains of it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

This election cycle has turned into a joke, sadly.

Unfortunately, the joke is on the Republic. Or what remains of it.

Don't worry. We lost it 8 years ago. It's past mourning. Maybe our kids will have a shot at restoring it once we're gone. "WE" being the idiot generation that caused this mess.

Offline Frank Cannon

Roger Stone also like to watch buff young men screw his Commie Pinko wife while he enjoys himself.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Besides the fact that this is bizarre, even for Trump, apparently, 'John Miller' dealt mostly with serious matters like how many hot women wanted to sleep with Trump.

Even more than bolstering his self-esteem by bragging about business deals, Trump seems to base his self-worth on his ability to sleep with hot women.

This is an ability shared by many wealthy men who are sex and self-obsessed.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So Stone is admitting Trump is lying about Miller and Barron not being him?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
"Politics with me isn't theater. It's performance art. Sometimes, for its own sake."

Roger Stone, simply put, has no regard for right or wrong. He is a proud hedonist. To him, politics is simply a game in which the bloodthirstiest candidate wins.

I need to find it again, but a while back (long before Trump), Stone admitted in an interview that politics to him was just a performance art and he had no actual positions on most issues.

Wingnut

I need to find it again, but a while back (long before Trump), Stone admitted in an interview that politics to him was just a performance art and he had no actual positions on most issues.

Probably not the one you remember but from the Weekly Standard:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/roger-stone-political-animal/article/15381

Politics with me isn't theater. It's performance art. Sometimes, for its own sake.
-Roger Stone