Author Topic: "Divisive, Stupid & Wrong" Trump Slams Cameron, "Doesn't Care" About London's Muslim Mayor  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Mechanicos

"Divisive, Stupid & Wrong" Trump Slams Cameron, "Doesn't Care" About London's Muslim Mayor

In response to Cameron calling Trump's suggestions that Muslims should be barred from the US "divisive, stupid, and wrong", Trump warned that maybe the two just wouldn't get along then.

"Well number one I'm not stupid ok, I can tell you that right now. Just the opposite. Number two in terms of divisive, I don't think I'm a divisive person, I'm a unifier. Unlike our president now I'm a unifier... It looks like we're not going to have a good relationship. Who knows, I hope to have a good relationship with him but it sounds like he's not willing to address the problem either."

And in response to newly elected Mayor of London Sadiq Khan, who called Trump's views of Islam "Ignorant", and said that he hopes that Trump loses the election, a visibly irritated Trump said:

"When he won I wished him well, now I don't care about him. It doesn't make any difference to me about him. Let's see how he does."

When asked if Khan offended Trump, The Donald quickly responded.

"Ya I am, because he doesn't know me, never met me, doesn't know what I'm all about. I think they're very rude statements, and frankly tell him I will remember those statements."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW0-a7f6TMw

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-16/divisive-stupid-wrong-trump-slams-cameron-doesnt-care-about-londons-muslim-mayor

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Frank Cannon

" I don't think I'm a divisive person, I'm a unifier."

The most hated Presidential candidate since David Duke and he can say that with a straight face. What a sociopath.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"Well number one I'm not stupid ok, I can tell you that right now. Just the opposite."

Deceptive Donald, the silver-tongued devil. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Mechanicos

Interesting to note #neverTrump is on the side of a terrorist supporting Muslim. Principled conservatives my ass...
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
France, Belgium and in fact, United Kingdom have had terrorist problems.

You have some country like Poland with no significant percentage of Muslims and they have not had these things go on.

Courtesy of Mark Steyn.

----------

That said, at least Cameron has called the thread "Islamic terrorism"; still better than what our experience is with our head of state.

Offline RedHead

Interesting to note #neverTrump is on the side of a terrorist supporting Muslim.

We have no idea what Trump's principles on the subject are.  Just his suggestions.

Offline r9etb

Interesting to note #neverTrump is on the side of a terrorist supporting Muslim. Principled conservatives my ass...

Huh?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

And the lies just keep on a rollin
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline r9etb

Seriously, Mechanicos, I really want to support him.  I just wish he would stop saying this kind of stuff, because it does him zero good in terms of attracting persuadable voters.  It's red meat for the already-converted, but they're voting for him anyway.

I'll come out and say that I really don't want to support Trump, precisely because of how he responds to criticism.  We've already got somebody like that in the Oval Office, and you see where that's gotten us.

What I really want is to be able to cast a vote I won't be ashamed of. 

We're pretty much screwed no matter what we do.  The only reason I can give for voting for Trump is that he'd be ineffective, whereas Clinton most likely would not.

Offline Mechanicos

We have no idea what Trump's principles on the subject are.  Just his suggestions.
Use a thesaurus next time:

Synonyms for suggestion: noun -

advice
    plan
    resolution
    instruction
    tip
    idea
    invitation
    motion
    charge
    proposition
    recommendation
    opinion
    proposal
    approach
    brainchild
    thesis
    pitch
    tender
    testimonial
    advancement
    proffer
    commendation
    bid
    outline
    submission
    lead
    steer
    game plan
    big idea
    hot lead
    sneaking suspicion

#neverTrump looks like uneducated idiots spinning the proper term "suggestion" into "walk back,"  "not-serious," "did not mean it," etc. This spin is insulting to the intelligence of normal IQ voters.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
"Divisive, Stupid & Wrong" Trump Slams Cameron, "Doesn't Care" About London's Muslim Mayor

The would be manchild president
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline RedHead

Synonyms for suggestion: noun -

advice
    plan
    resolution
    instruction
    tip
    idea
    invitation
    motion
    charge
    proposition
    recommendation
    opinion
    proposal
    approach
    brainchild
    thesis
    pitch
    tender
    testimonial
    advancement
    proffer
    commendation
    bid
    outline
    submission
    lead
    steer
    game plan
    big idea
    hot lead
    sneaking suspicion

#neverTrump looks like uneducated idiots spinning the proper term "suggestion" into "walk back,"  "not-serious," "did not mean it," etc. This spin is insulting to the intelligence of normal IQ voters.

I noticed that neither "principle" or "position" are in that list.  The fact of the matter is that we have no idea where Dead Carp Don stands on anything really.

Offline r9etb

Oh, come now.  That's just pathetic.  Normal IQ voters understood Trump's "suggestion" statement for exactly what it was: running away from the inflammatory rhetoric he'd used to troll for primary votes.

Offline Mechanicos

Oh, come now.  That's just pathetic.  Normal IQ voters understood Trump's "suggestion" statement for exactly what it was: running away from the inflammatory rhetoric he'd used to troll for primary votes.
Obviously not normal intelligence people since its only #neverTrump and democrats saying what you said.

Offline driftdiver

@RedHead

Why is every response an effort to belittle?   Of course Trumps use of 'suggestion' was an effort to walk back his statements.  To lesson their impact.  To impart the idea that he was soft on those issues to people who didn't like his original statement. 

We know that you and Trump think he is really smart.  Not just smart but really really smart, he went to the best schools ya know.  Got good grades.  Speaks at a 4th grade level now.   

The average voter knows exactly what is meant when Trump said his statements were just suggestions.  We've been hearing waffling & flip flops from politicians all our lives.

Offline Mechanicos

I noticed that neither "principle" or "position" are in that list.  The fact of the matter is that we have no idea where Dead Carp Don stands on anything really.
Why would the Terms "principle" and "position" be in the synonym list? They are not suggestions of what is proposed. As far as principles tho... Seems he was truthful in describing what his proposals are called at this time. Not even your guy was honest like that when he was making promises on the Campaign trail. Unless and until he obtains office all they are right now is suggestions. The fact he was the first to propose them shows more character then any of the others who attacked him for them.

Offline Mechanicos

@RedHead

Why is every response an effort to belittle?   Of course Trumps use of 'suggestion' was an effort to walk back his statements.  To lesson their impact.  To impart the idea that he was soft on those issues to people who didn't like his original statement. 

We know that you and Trump think he is really smart.  Not just smart but really really smart, he went to the best schools ya know.  Got good grades.  Speaks at a 4th grade level now.   

The average voter knows exactly what is meant when Trump said his statements were just suggestions.  We've been hearing waffling & flip flops from politicians all our lives.
Since its only the tiny #neverTrump fringe and Democrats spinning Trump's proper use of the term suggestion- you have no claim to the label average. Obviously since Trump is still going up, holds the winning position and has both #neverTrump/Democrats in a panic, the average voter does not agree with you.

Offline driftdiver

Since its only the tiny #neverTrump fringe and Democrats spinning Trump's proper use of the term suggestion- you have no claim to the label average. Obviously since Trump is still going up, holds the winning position and has both #neverTrump/Democrats in a panic, the average voter does not agree with you.

If its so Tiny why do you spend so much time trying to belittle and fight it?   If Trump is so strong why is he whining so much?  Yes, WHINING as opposed to WINNING.   Conflating #nevertrumps and Democrats with anyone who disagrees with Trump is a bizarre move.   Its literally something out of the Communist manifesto.   Did you study Mao?

He's still going up, but still can't beat Hillary.  You #foreverTrumps are destroying the GOP and Conservatives and don't even have a viable candidate.

HAPPY2BME

Trump gets it right (again).

Offline r9etb

Conflating #nevertrumps and Democrats with anyone who disagrees with Trump is a bizarre move.   Its literally something out of the Communist manifesto.   Did you study Mao?

Actually, he seems to have studied Trump.  And that's not a compliment.

Offline RedHead

Why would the Terms "principle" and "position" be in the synonym list?

Because those are what I accused Trump of not having, merely "suggestions".  You then trotted out the list.

As far as principles tho... Seems he was truthful in describing what his proposals are called at this time.

At one point his position was a complete and total ban on all Muslims entering the country until such time as the government could figure out what was going on.  Now we find that it was merely a "suggestion" and not something he was necessarily going to do.

Not even your guy was honest like that when he was making promises on the Campaign trail. Unless and until he obtains office all they are right now is suggestions. The fact he was the first to propose them shows more character then any of the others who attacked him for them.
"Character" and "Trump" are a contradiction in terms.

Offline GrouchoTex

Sure, whatever you say.
Last week we were all closest Democrats, so today we are supporting Terrorism.
Go ahead and stick with that.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Sure, whatever you say.
Last week we were all closest Democrats, so today we are supporting Terrorism.
Go ahead and stick with that.

Mechanicos is sounding increasingly desperate and deranged in attacking those who can see that Trump's a dangerous fool. 

This election will be an historic repudiation of Trumpism.  Best for conservatives who want to remain influential to avoid association with this debacle.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Mechanicos

If its so Tiny why do you spend so much time trying to belittle and fight it?   If Trump is so strong why is he whining so much?  Yes, WHINING as opposed to WINNING.   Conflating #nevertrumps and Democrats with anyone who disagrees with Trump is a bizarre move.   Its literally something out of the Communist manifesto.   Did you study Mao?

He's still going up, but still can't beat Hillary.  You #foreverTrumps are destroying the GOP and Conservatives and don't even have a viable candidate.

We still try to help the handicapped. Ignorance normally can be cured. And Trump is on the way to a Landslide win per the left. Only ones destroying the GOP is the Liberals funding #neverTrump and those lo-info followers of it. As far as who is a conservative, more conservatives voted for Trump than did your guy - you are the outlier, not us.

Offline driftdiver

We still try to help the handicapped. Ignorance normally can be cured. And Trump is on the way to a Landslide win per the left. Only ones destroying the GOP is the Liberals funding #neverTrump and those lo-info followers of it. As far as who is a conservative, more conservatives voted for Trump than did your guy - you are the outlier, not us.

Once again you respond with insults.  And you wonder why you keep driving voters away from Trump.

Landslide?   Maybe among his paid trolls.