Author Topic: Hearings To Impeach IRS Commissioner Scheduled  (Read 256 times)

rangerrebew

Hearings To Impeach IRS Commissioner Scheduled
« on: May 15, 2016, 03:03:38 pm »
Hearings To Impeach IRS Commissioner Scheduled
via Whoopie on May 14th, 2016 in Crime, Politics 

http://blurbrain.com/hearings-impeach-irs-commissioner-scheduled/

John Koskinen

The House Judiciary Committee on Friday announced plans for two hearings over the next several weeks to examine the “misconduct” of [IRS Commissioner] John Koskinen. Republicans on the House Oversight Committee say the commissioner misled Congress about the status of sensitive emails regarding the IRS tea party scandal. Those documents were deleted during their probe of the scandal.

To call this a long time in coming is an understatement. Calls for Koskinen’s head started in 2014, after the IRS chief had testified that Lois Lerner’s e-mails had all been deleted — only to find out later that those e-mails still existed when Koskinen testified to the opposite.

Read more:

Just keep dragging your feet awhile longer. In six months time Koskinen will be able to resign “honorably” citing an incoming administration thus sparing himself and the outgoing regime the taint of his misdeeds.

As it is, should these hearings seriously evolve into impeachment, Koskinen, like Lois Lerner might well decide to simply resign early (You can’t fire me, I quit).

And even if he is impeached, what of it? It’s not like he’s going to prison, which he deserves. And I expect he’ll retire comfortably on a six-figure government pension.

Hell, he may even write a gloating ‘tell-all’ book on how he and the Obama regime successfully crapped on the Tea Party, helped to subvert an election violating a Supreme Court ruling and got away with it. It might even be a best seller that earns him a few million dollars.

I expect to see a number of such books written by former Obama officials, even perhaps Obama himself.

I’d say that Obama played the American electorate for fools had he only been a one term president. But the fact that, knowing what we already knew, he was elected for a second term is an indictment of every citizen who voted for him in 2012.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 03:15:01 pm by rangerrebew »