Author Topic: Transgender Dog Unsure Which Tree To Pee On  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Transgender Dog Unsure Which Tree To Pee On
« on: May 15, 2016, 02:05:59 pm »
Transgender Dog Unsure Which Tree To Pee On

BY CLEVELAND SAM
The Nevada County Snooper

Grass Valley, CA — There is a major debate in our country over which bathrooms transgender people should use. Some say they should use whichever gender bathroom that they identify with, while others feel they should use the restroom of their actual gender.

Tweety is a 7-year-old dog living with the Simpson family in Grass Valley, CA. Tweety was born a female, but identifies as a male. Ever since he was given a blue-collar at birth, he never identified as a female.

Tweety was involved in an altercation last week on Alta Street Tweety lifted his leg to do his business and was accosted by another dog as that tree was a “male” tree. Tweety was not injured but has been left confused and hurt.

The offender, a beagle harrier named Brutus, spoke to the Scooper’s animal translator.

“Who the hell does she think she is peeing on our tree, what if my puppies were using that tree when she was there,” said Brutus, “She peed all over the roots, now we have to step in it to use the tree. She has no business there!”

There currently is no city or state law governing which restroom must be used by transgender in the state of California.

Tweety is undergoing therapy for the incident at the male tree. There has been no word on his prognosis.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Transgender Dog Unsure Which Tree To Pee On
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 02:15:49 pm »
Aha...this explains why my female bulldog tries to lift her leg on a tree instead of squatting...she/he is a transgender bulldog!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 02:18:31 pm »
Aha...this explains why my female bulldog tries to lift her leg on a tree instead of squatting...she/he is a transgender bulldog!

And there you have it!
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 02:24:33 pm »
Celebrate diversity! And give her a nice gender-neutral name like Pat.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 02:31:38 pm »
Celebrate diversity! And give her a nice gender-neutral name like Pat.  :pondering:

She wears a pink collar...maybe I should get a blue one?...and I bet she hates her name..it's Bonnie :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 02:35:57 pm »