Author Topic: State-Mandated Mourning for Aborted Fetuses  (Read 578 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
State-Mandated Mourning for Aborted Fetuses
« on: May 15, 2016, 03:54:36 am »
State-Mandated Mourning for Aborted Fetuses

Here’s what will happen after a woman gets an abortion in the state of Indiana, starting this July. She will be told, verbally and in writing, that she has the right to choose what she does with her aborted fetus. She will be given a list of her options for disposal, and offered counseling. The fetus does not have to be named, but it will receive its own burial-transit form, just like any dead body. This form will travel with it to a funeral home, where it will be buried or cremated. There won’t necessarily be a ceremony; the fetus may not get its own headstone or urn. But it will be laid to rest in the way of a human. Aborted fetuses in Indiana, nearly all smaller than a peapod, will no longer be treated as medical waste

https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-mandated-mourning-aborted-fetuses-120000134.html

Finally a common sense law that makes people acknowledge that a fetus is human.  It is a start but not enough. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Bill Cipher

Re: State-Mandated Mourning for Aborted Fetuses
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 04:15:31 am »
That'll get overturned rather quickly.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: State-Mandated Mourning for Aborted Fetuses
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 04:43:14 am »
That'll get overturned rather quickly.

Why?  Other states are making new laws concerning abortion also.  I think it may be Alabama.  New law to make it illegal to perform abortion where they dismember the fetus to get it out.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.