Author Topic: BREAKING UPDATE: Nebraska Republicans PASS RESOLUTION to Reprimand #NeverTrump Senator Ben Sasse  (Read 8833 times)

Offline Mechanicos

BREAKING UPDATE: Nebraska Republicans PASS RESOLUTION to Reprimand #NeverTrump Senator Ben Sasse

Jim Hoft May 14th, 2016 4:01 pm Leave a Comment

UPDATE——– #NEVERTRUMPER GOT THUMPED—
NEBRASKA REPUBLICANS PASS RESOLUTION TO REPRIMAND #NEVERTRUMPER BEN SASSE
(More below)

The Nebraska Republican State Convention is underway today in Omaha, Nebraska.

Republican Sam Fischer introduced a resolution to reprimand Senator Ben Sasse for his outspoken attacks on Republican nominee Donald Trump and for leading the anti-Trump movement.

Sasse, a Republican, is the top Republican office holder pushing for a third party run this fall against Donald Trump.

In effect, Ben Sasse is supporting Hillary Clinton.

Today a motion was introduced to reprimand Senator Sasse.
Here is the latest.

The person who introduced the Sasse-slapdown resolution at State GOP is the nephew of U.S. Sen. Deb Fischer – Sam Fischer

— Robynn Tysver (@RobynnTysver) May 14, 2016

Sasse spoke earlier today at the convention.
The Delegates are VERY UPSET with Sasse.

Delegate after delegate at State GOP Convention say they’re “disappointed” with Sasse for heading national anti-Trump movement

UPDATE——–
NEBRASKA REPUBLICANS PASS RESOLUTION TO REPRIMAND #NEVERTRUMPER BEN SASSE
The Vote was around 400 to 8!

It was a lopsided vote. The “ayes” in the room of more than 400 had an audible win. Only about six or eight yelled “nay.”

Supporters (rightfully) say Sasse’ anti-Trump rhetoric will only help Hillary Clinton!

Supporters of resolution says Sasse’ anti-Trump rhetoric will only help elect Democrat Hillary Clinton

It was a bitter/sweet day for the Nebraska freshman senator.

It was a bitter/sweet day for Sasse. He was greetly warmly by some delegates today, who then slapped him down for anti-Trump stance

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/nebraska-gop-convention-resolution-introduced-reprimand-nevertrump-sen-sasse/

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

Sasse's response should be this:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 01:12:28 am by mystery-ak »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

Supporters (rightfully) say Sasse’ anti-Trump rhetoric will only help Hillary Clinton!

=============================

It doesn't take a PHD in political science to figure that out.

Offline plewis1250

=============================

It doesn't take a PHD in political science to figure that out.

Um... anti-Trump does not equate to pro-Hillary.

This is nonsense.

Both are terrible.

Would you rather get shot with the gun in the left or the right eye?
The pecking order: Christian, American, Conservative

Offline Mechanicos

Um... anti-Trump does not equate to pro-Hillary.

This is nonsense.

Both are terrible.

Would you rather get shot with the gun in the left or the right eye?
Anti-Trump was started by, run by funded by and staffed mostly by Democrats. They are intentionally targeting Cruz supporters.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Anti-Trump was started by, run by funded by and staffed mostly by Democrats. They are intentionally targeting Cruz supporters.

180 off right there. The Democrats are salivating about the Pubbies self immolating with Trump.

Offline plewis1250

I'm no RAT, and I have been Anti-Trump for oh... I'd say right around 4-5 months. His behavior and how he has conducted himself along with a complete lack of substance or moral guidance is what disqualifies him to be President of the United States.

How ANYONE could possibly lend their name to him, I do not have ANY idea...
The pecking order: Christian, American, Conservative

Offline sinkspur

I'm no RAT, and I have been Anti-Trump for oh... I'd say right around 4-5 months. His behavior and how he has conducted himself along with a complete lack of substance or moral guidance is what disqualifies him to be President of the United States.

Mechanicos is a tinfoiler.  He thinks anybody who opposes Trump is part of a conspiracy.  He'd love Justin Raimondo's website.

Offline Mechanicos

180 off right there. The Democrats are salivating about the Pubbies self immolating with Trump.

You are being played a fool.
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/gop-tech-leaders-hold-secret-meeting-stop-trump-171532249.html?ref=gs

There is your $neverTrump masters telling you what to think say and do.

Bill Cipher

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/gop-tech-leaders-hold-secret-meeting-stop-trump-171532249.html?ref=gs

:bigsilly:

I'm #NeverTrump because I have principles, and those principles do not include voting for a vulgar disgusting New York City liberal who is playing you for a fool because he's "truthful hyperboled" you into believing he'll do things he either cannot do, or has no intention of doing.

Offline Mechanicos

Mechanicos is a tinfoiler.  He thinks anybody who opposes Trump is part of a conspiracy.  He'd love Justin Raimondo's website.
When it walks like a liberal, talks like a liberal, hates like a liberal and posts like a liberal - hard to see it as a  conservative.

Offline Mechanicos

I'm #NeverTrump because I have principles, and those principles do not include voting for a vulgar disgusting New York City liberal who is playing you for a fool because he's "truthful hyperboled" you into believing he'll do things he either cannot do, or has no intention of doing.

So principled you will support Hillary. Give me a break..

Offline sinkspur

You suck down every bit of swill Trump spews your way and you think SOMEBODY ELSE is mind-numbed like you are?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Sorry, I've already lived under Richard Nixon once. Not ready to do it again.

Besides, Trump said he doesn't need my vote.

I took the deal.
The Republic is lost.

Bill Cipher

So principled you will support Hillary. Give me a break..

Please point to one single post of mine where I said I support Hillary.

You won't find one because I've never said I support Hillary.  I don't support Hillary just as I do not support Trump because both are lying Northeastern liberals.

If Trump loses because people like me won't vote for him, then the blame lies with people like you who ignored reality and nominated someone whom you full well knew would not get enough votes to win.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

You don't get it. I have never been so clear about anything in my life.

Offline Mechanicos

Please point to one single post of mine where I said I support Hillary.

You won't find one because I've never said I support Hillary.  I don't support Hillary just as I do not support Trump because both are lying Northeastern liberals.

If Trump loses because people like me won't vote for him, then the blame lies with people like you who ignored reality and nominated someone whom you full well knew would not get enough votes to win.

Right here:

#neverTrump

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

Right here:

I consider calling #nevertrump being pro hillary to be a personal attack. Congrats on being the second name on my ignore list.

Bill Cipher

Right here:

you wish.  That means I don't support Trump.  I'm also #NeverHillary, which - by your twisted excuse for logic - would mean I support Trump.

Even a STrumpet like you doesn't get away with logical phallasies.

Offline Mechanicos

I consider calling #nevertrump being pro hillary to be a personal attack. Congrats on being the second name on my ignore list.

Seems majority of Republicans are saying #neverTrump is #alwaysHillary.

Offline RetBobbyMI

The US Senate GOP currently holds only a 4 seat majority. If Sasse, Cruze, Lee and one more Conservative would declare themselves as independents (not that they would), they could shift the power brokers and oust MConnell as "Majority Leader".
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

What a joke to think that opposing the obnoxious liberal New York flim-flam man makes one supportive of Hitlery. I oppose Trump based on principle as do other Cruz supporters. Laughable to think that principled conservative Cruz supporters would be susceptible to being targeted by a dimocrap effort.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Bill Cipher

Seems a certain little troll can't deal with the fact that he's peddling logical phallusies.

Offline RetBobbyMI

The Orangatang and Hiilarnazi are recognized as "two sides of the same coin."
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 01:59:24 am by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Bill Cipher

I think they are recognized as "two sides of the same coin."

Logical phallasy.  I am #NeverTrump.  I am also #NeverHillary.  If I apply to that what you seem to think counts as logic, then I have to conclude that I do support Trump because of my #NeverHillary.