Author Topic: Ted Cruz won’t make nice in Senate and isn’t ready to back Trump  (Read 2631 times)

A-Lert

Re: Ted Cruz won’t make nice in Senate and isn’t ready to back Trump
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2016, 02:44:08 am »
You don't know, If you were truly against the "establishment" GOP, but I guess your in McConnell corner then

You do a lot of guessing and not much answering.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2016, 02:49:25 am »
You do a lot of guessing and not much answering.
Don't need. At least I put up more constructive plans than you or your Orangatang leader.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2016, 02:55:46 am »
Team Bully is really trying to force convert people to the Trump train wreck. 

#NeverTrump
Won't work! #NeverTrump
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

A-Lert

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2016, 03:13:45 am »
Don't need. At least I put up more constructive plans than you or your Orangatang leader.

You're correct about need. I have yet to see anything remotely constructive, you're just holding on to false hope and speculation.

A-Lert

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2016, 03:14:24 am »
Team Bully is really trying to force convert people to the Trump train wreck. 

#NeverTrump

MEOW!  :silly:

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2016, 03:19:44 am »
You're correct about need. I have yet to see anything remotely constructive, you're just holding on to false hope and speculation.
False hope is what we have now with Trump and his GOP establishment cronies.

A-Lert

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2016, 03:32:22 am »
False hope is what we have now with Trump and his GOP establishment cronies.

GOP establishment cronies? The ones who spent millions of dollars trying to derail his candidacy.  Or all these people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2016, 03:47:19 am »
The instant the national republican party hands over the keys to Trump is the instant me and my money exit the party for good!

I don't give money to the Republican National Committee, only give directly to candidates.  I gave money to Cruz.  I will donate money to this forum just as I donated money to the other forum whose name shall not be mentioned. 

As an aside:  I was in The Woodlands a few weeks ago and stayed in a hotel.  Had to be at a La Quinta Inn due to we had Prissy, the Yorkie with us and they let pets stay.  The elevator was on the outside and it had mosquitoes in it every time we got in it - Yuk.  That was the time when most of Houston was under water due to a foot or more of rain.  I had forgotten how humid the area is.  I still own a townhouse in Conroe.  I was glad to get out of the humidity and back to a dryer area north of Dallas where I now live.  If you still live where I used to know you, you must have had that high humidity, too after all that rain.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2016, 04:02:22 am »
GOP establishment cronies? The ones who spent millions of dollars trying to derail his candidacy.  Or all these people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
Yup! One and the same. Now the Orange one is in bed with them.

A-Lert

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2016, 04:09:48 am »
Yup! One and the same. Now the Orange one is in bed with them.

The Orange one. So childish and mindless. You just couldn't leave it at FR.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2016, 04:12:12 am »
Nope! I had to come here and watch your smiling face eat it up.  :tongue2:

A-Lert

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2016, 04:16:44 am »
Nope! I had to come here and watch your smiling face eat it up.  :tongue2:

Why try to turn this place into what you despise about FR?

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2016, 04:21:35 am »
Why try to turn this place into what you despise about FR?
Who said I despised FR. The only thing I despise is reading the personal insult same crap here. So let's get back to the thread here about Cruz and the GOPe Senate. So, is it establishment or not?

A-Lert

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2016, 04:47:10 am »
the personal insult same crap here

So let's get back to the thread here about Cruz and the GOPe Senate. So, is it establishment or not?

The insults are coming from the neverTrumps.

Is the GOPe US Senate establishment? Most are. Do you believe every GOPe member of congress is establishment? Do you believe every person who supports or endorses Trump is establishment? The "establishment" has come to the realization that Trump is going to be the Republican candidate for POTUS and he is the only hope. You either support the candidate who can beat Hillary or Bernie or vote for a non entity and take your chances. You're free to choose.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2016, 11:59:18 am »
I am proud to have cast four votes for Cruz in his political career.
  • Senate Primary
  • Senate Runoff
  • Senate General
  • Presidential Primary

As long as he continues to fight for conservative principals he will have my vote any time his name appears on any ballot.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2016, 12:30:20 pm »
I don't give money to the Republican National Committee, only give directly to candidates.  I gave money to Cruz.  I will donate money to this forum just as I donated money to the other forum whose name shall not be mentioned. 

As an aside:  I was in The Woodlands a few weeks ago and stayed in a hotel.  Had to be at a La Quinta Inn due to we had Prissy, the Yorkie with us and they let pets stay.  The elevator was on the outside and it had mosquitoes in it every time we got in it - Yuk.  That was the time when most of Houston was under water due to a foot or more of rain.  I had forgotten how humid the area is.  I still own a townhouse in Conroe.  I was glad to get out of the humidity and back to a dryer area north of Dallas where I now live.  If you still live where I used to know you, you must have had that high humidity, too after all that rain.

Yes we did but didn't get nearly as much rain as they did further south.  We are fine here in Walker County.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2016, 12:33:17 pm »

Coming from one human being who worships another human being that's pretty rich. 

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2016, 01:02:33 pm »
The insults are coming from the neverTrumps.

Is the GOPe US Senate establishment? Most are. Do you believe every GOPe member of congress is establishment? Do you believe every person who supports or endorses Trump is establishment? The "establishment" has come to the realization that Trump is going to be the Republican candidate for POTUS and he is the only hope. You either support the candidate who can beat Hillary or Bernie or vote for a non entity and take your chances. You're free to choose.

The childish insults usually start from the AlwaysTrump idol worshipers without any thought or reason.

As for Trump, just because he might get enough delegates to win the GOP nomination in July, doesn't mean he will or can win in November.  In case you haven't checked lately, he does NOT yet have enough delegates. He may by June, but then he needs the support of both the GOPe, the DemRats and the conservative he trashed to win in November. Without that, he will just follow in the footsteps of McCain and Romney. Trashing people for their principles and beliefs doesn't get people on your side. Note I said principles and beliefs, not idolizations.

A-Lert

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2016, 02:09:39 pm »
The childish insults usually start from the AlwaysTrump idol worshipers without any thought or reason.

As for Trump, just because he might get enough delegates to win the GOP nomination in July, doesn't mean he will or can win in November.  In case you haven't checked lately, he does NOT yet have enough delegates. He may by June, but then he needs the support of both the GOPe, the DemRats and the conservative he trashed to win in November. Without that, he will just follow in the footsteps of McCain and Romney. Trashing people for their principles and beliefs doesn't get people on your side. Note I said principles and beliefs, not idolizations.

Then you can post a number of examples that have been posted on this forum, correct?

Trump will win the nomination and win in a landslide come November.

A-Lert

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2016, 02:10:52 pm »
Coming from one human being who worships another human being that's pretty rich.

So who is that human being you worship, Billy?

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2016, 02:24:51 pm »
Then you can post a number of examples that have been posted on this forum, correct?

Trump will win the nomination and win in a landslide come November.
I think this guy confronting Cruz is really A-lert. They both try to hide behind falsities and innuendo, then real sound arguments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY

Trump winning by a landslide in very delusional.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2016, 07:26:52 pm »
I am proud to have cast four votes for Cruz in his political career.
  • Senate Primary
  • Senate Runoff
  • Senate General
  • Presidential Primary

As long as he continues to fight for conservative principals he will have my vote any time his name appears on any ballot.

Same as my voting record for Cruz. Very proud of him.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2016, 08:06:41 pm »

Texans should be very very proud of their senator. He's a true conservative.  :patriot:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2016, 08:22:19 pm »

DITTO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien