Author Topic: Congressman Shows Image Of Transgender Women At Urinal On House Floor [VIDEO]  (Read 795 times)

rangerrebew

Congressman Shows Image Of Transgender Women At Urinal On House Floor [VIDEO]
Photo of Kerry Picket
Kerry Picket
Reporter
4:20 PM 05/13/2016

WASHINGTON — Florida Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson 

unveiled racy photos of transgendered women standing at urinals on the House Floor Friday.

Grayson did so in an effort to support President Barack Obama’s action that would force public schools to allow transgender students into the bathroom of their choice.

“So you folks in North Carolina who are obsessed with where the transgendered go to the bathroom, this is the result you’ve come up with. People who self-identify as women, people who look like women, and people who act like women, they somehow are being driven into the men’s room. And the same thing is true of transgendered who identify as men,” Grayson said, next to an image of individuals who look like women standing before urinals.

“You’re going to force people who look like men, act like men, you’re going to force them into a ladies room. My God what’s wrong with you? That doesn’t make any sense at all,” he added.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/13/congressman-shows-image-of-transgender-women-at-urinal-on-house-floor-video/#ixzz48cg9g57F

rangerrebew

The article says in different places the urinals are on the House floor but I've never seen them.  Does anyone know where the urinals on the House floor are located? :whistle:

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace

“So you folks in North Carolina who are obsessed with where the transgendered go to the bathroom, this is the result you’ve come up with. People who self-identify as women, people who look like women, and people who act like women, they somehow are being driven into the men’s room... My God what’s wrong with you? That doesn’t make any sense at all,” he added.

I don't think the photo works to Grayson's advantage. **nononono*

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta