Author Topic: Trump: Everything I say now is a suggestion  (Read 9930 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Trump: Everything I say now is a suggestion
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2016, 11:45:41 pm »
Serious question 1: Are you at all familiar with how many times in the history of the world some Machivelian type thought they could 'control' the guy they put into power?

Serious question 2: Are you aware how many succeeded?

Serious question 3: What in the name of all that's Holy leads you to conclude that the congress and leadership that caved in 100% and gave Barack Hussien Obama 100% of his major policy issues, whose hallmark is capitulation, is going to stop a man that is far smarter, far more cunning and far more able to wield power than Barack Hussien Obama?

We've held their feet to the fire tilll we burned their kneecaps off and it's never worked. This time will be different cuz it will be yuge. We are going to hold their feet to the fire this time and it will be great. It will be the best feet and the best fires ever...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2016, 11:47:15 pm »
So then why is there a link on Trump's website that says "Positions".  Shouldn't it say "Suggestions"?

Because thats all Positions are until they can be acted upon. Cruz had Positions too. They are now nothing more then suggestions for others to try....
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2016, 11:51:38 pm »
We've held their feet to the fire tilll we burned their kneecaps off and it's never worked. This time will be different cuz it will be yuge. We are going to hold their feet to the fire this time and it will be great. It will be the best feet and the best fires ever...

Yup.

I spent years on FR and elsewhere to much wailing and gnashing of teeth, telling people basically that and showing them their own words from the prior election. Words that when compared to actual results, proved beyond argument that no feet are ever held to the fire because once elected, the voter has Z E R O power until the next election.

Some people prefer fantasy to fact. But their preferences do not ever change fact. Or history.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2016, 11:53:03 pm »
Because thats all Positions are until they can be acted upon. Cruz had Positions too. They are now nothing more then suggestions for others to try....

Thats just complete unsupportable crap. If this is what you have to work with it's too illogical to even refute.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2016, 11:58:00 pm »

No statesman ever running for office has said that everything they say is simply a "suggestion".  They have clear platforms and positions that they articulate that they will champion and attempt to influence government to act upon.

Trump has repeatedly stated that HE ALONE will make things great, and then when he back peddles on it, he says he is only making suggestions.

A clear signal to the Ruling Class and the Coup masters that everything about Trump and everything he has talked about… is negotiable.

Meaning he has no foundation, no core, no principles he will stand on.

The Left is already cheering that fact as they see him as completely pliable and easily defeated.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2016, 12:05:02 am »

Maybe tonight, I'll ask my wife to try a new "suggestion".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2016, 12:05:19 am »
Speaking of suggestions, Trump says he's going to fight the elites.

This is Trump's $100 million penthouse.  Does this look like a guy who's going to fight elites?

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2016, 12:06:59 am »

This is Trump's $100 million penthouse.  Does this look like a guy who's going to fight elites?

Well he never took a position on it really. He just suggested he would.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2016, 12:07:23 am »

Louis XVI just called. He said to tell Donald: "Dude, tone it down a bit, okay?"
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2016, 12:13:47 am »
Louis XVI just called. He said to tell Donald: "Dude, tone it down a bit, okay?"

I think he's a gamer. That looks a lot like Dwemer (dwarf) city ruins in Skyrim. All gold and brass.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2016, 12:19:01 am »
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2016, 12:22:57 am »

thus assuring that only the hideously naive. and thoroughly mesmerized will actually VOTE for him.... when he BOLTS to become ross perot 2016 .. J

Just enough "voters" will follow The Donny...after he splits for the Republican party to assure the win for what ever democrat his buddies  chose to run against the  Republican candiciate
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2016, 12:31:49 am »

thus assuring that only the hideously naive. and thoroughly mesmerized will actually VOTE for him.... when he BOLTS to become ross perot 2016 .. J

Just enough "voters" will follow The Donny...after he splits for the Republican party to assure the win for what ever democrat his buddies  chose to run against the  Republican candidate

I can't imagine why his friend Bill Clinton urged him to run. Nope. It's a mystery. Of course the mere fact that Don's FRIEND is Bill Clinton should be a warning to people but of course, as always, they 'Know Better".

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2016, 12:40:37 am »

Just enough "voters" will follow The Donny...after he splits for the Republican party to assure the win for what ever democrat his buddies  chose to run against the  Republican candiciate

You do understand that I was making a slightly veiled dirty joke, right?

geronl

« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2016, 12:47:07 am »

The mirrors on the ceiling of every single room is a bit much.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2016, 12:47:50 am »

:mauslaff: :mauslaff: :happyhappy: 000hehehehe 000hehehehe :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :laughingdog: :laughingdog:

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2016, 12:58:26 am »

That's Liberace's bathroom, right?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2016, 01:13:06 am »
That's Liberace's bathroom, right?

Bruce Katlyn Jenners more likely. Don's OK with that sorta thing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2016, 01:16:03 am »
People who will fall for Trump will fall for anything.

My best guess is they all voted for both the Bush criminals,McLunatic,and probably,Romney. All you have to do is tell them 1 percent of what they want to hear,and you own them for life.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2016, 01:17:37 am »

What exactly is the difference between a King Trumpy suggestion.... and King Trumpy's Official Platform?

Hard to say. What time is it you are asking about?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #95 on: May 14, 2016, 01:21:24 am »
What word would you prefer he use?   Would you prefer "proposal" instead of "suggestion"?  How about "strategy"?  "Order?"

Just what has you so upset? 

Or are you doing what pro-Hillary folks do best:  just spreading the hate?

How about "brain fart"?

Wingnut

« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2016, 01:23:25 am »

Trumps taste lies somewhere between Whorehouse Chic and Caligula Extravagance. 

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2016, 01:31:09 am »

:laughingdog:

I'm going to try that too...I suspect her response will not be framed as a suggestion...

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2016, 01:38:29 am »
:laughingdog:

I'm going to try that too...I suspect her response will not be framed as a suggestion...

Just threaten to Zot her...

Wingnut

« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2016, 01:40:49 am »