Author Topic: Cruz: Those who bolstered Trump 'will bear that responsibility going forward'  (Read 122308 times)

Online libertybele

The founders respected the concept of God-Given, unalienable Rights. (Declaration of Independence, ...are endowed by their Creator with certain Unalienable Rights, among those, Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness...)

When that Creator, that overwhelming and omniscient power, is removed from the equation, the Rights thus obtained are easy targets and their existence becomes hinged in the minds of those in power on the diktat of man.

There is no question that our Rights are under attack; to me it has never been so obvious.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Suppressed

I looked into his history. When Donald Trump says he's doing something, building something, it gets done. He has a good reputation in the banking, business and real estate communities in that regard.

His long track record is public record and easily searchable.

@aligncare

With all due respect, your search skills are evidently lacking.  I was easily able to determine that he and his entities have a history of not  paying bills, declaring bankruptcy, using litigation to delay or avoid meeting commitments, etc.  Are you sure you're not being willfully ignorant?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@aligncare

With all due respect, your search skills are evidently lacking.  I was easily able to determine that he and his entities have a history of not  paying bills, declaring bankruptcy, using litigation to delay or avoid meeting commitments, etc.  Are you sure you're not being willfully ignorant?

He's not Hillary and that is all they need or want to know!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

:beer: :patriot: :patriot:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

More likely...

« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:30:15 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Suppressed

More likely...

Hotlinking broken on that image.  Does this work?

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fantom

Hotlinking broken on that image.  Does this work?

Interesting.

Thanxs
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline aligncare

It's nice to see the personal insults have stopped...Mr. #NeverTrump will be proud of you all.

Hey Nancy, you know I never hit 'abuse report.'  So we'll let these personal insults hang in the air and see how long it takes for management to do something. After all, with the new rules around, here this morning y'all were quick to jump on my signature line as insulting.

Let's see if evenhanded moderating is the rule or the exception that benefits #NeverTrump.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

"Silence the opposition!"

Trump's personality does seem to rub off onto his supporters.  He tends to bring out the ugliness in people.

Offline aligncare

It's nice to see the rules against personal insults being strictly enforced on this forum.

Oceander

It's nice to see the personal insults have stopped...Mr. #NeverTrump will be proud of you all.

Hey Nancy, you know I never hit 'abuse report.'  So we'll let these personal insults hang in the air and see how long it takes for management to do something. After all, with the new rules around, here this morning y'all were quick to jump on my signature line as insulting.

Let's see if evenhanded moderating is the rule or the exception that benefits #NeverTrump.

Were you, and you alone, made the subject of an insult?  If no, then there is no personal insult.  What makes a personal insult is the adjective, not the mere fact of an insult. 

Oceander

It's nice to see the rules against personal insults being strictly enforced on this forum.

Were you specifically and individually - that is, personally - attacked?  No, you weren't. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Seeing a lot of whine around here already this morning.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

Apparently "personal attack" has an even broader definition than "conservative". 

Offline musiclady

Once again you blame 'the forum' (i.e. mystery)  Is that all you do?

The only one who looks bad when you do this, is you.  People know enough to respect what this forum is, and how even-handed it is.

As a (former, I guess) friend, I ask you to please stop attacking this great forum and Nancy, who has worked her tail off to give it to us.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Maybe when your crew knocks off the "you are supporting Hillary" comments, someone might shed you a tear. Until then, you'll just have to put folks on ignore. Because we arent gonna sit here and let you rule the roost and simply take your bullshit unanswered. Since insults are the level of your communication skills, maybe you can run back to FR and bitch there. You know, since you have a habit of that anyway.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Apparently "personal attack" has an even broader definition than "conservative".

It's all a personal truth. Isn't that what we learned the other day?

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

:odrama:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Maybe when your crew knocks off the "you are supporting Hillary" comments, someone might shed you a tear. Until then, you'll just have to put folks on ignore. Because we arent gonna sit here and let you rule the roost and simply take your bullshit unanswered. Since insults are the level of your communication skills, maybe you can run back to FR and bitch there. You know, since you have a habit of that anyway.

888sunglass
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump

Contrarily, the current selection is between Ma Barker and Little Bob (The Unforgiven).

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Contrarily, the current selection is between Ma Barker and Little Bob (The Unforgiven).

Do you mean English Bob or little Bill?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

888sunglass

If they want to run around like liberals flat out lying that we are Hillary supporters, They will just have to suck it up I guess. It's not our fault they backed a fraud and are too egomaniacial to admit their mistake. I sure am not going to quietly shut my mouth and let them go unopposed.

I will, and DO however, greatly enjoy every second of their projection of misery. And the best part is they know it and can't do a damn thing about it. All they COULD do is the one thing they absolutely won't. Work to correct the mistake that took us down the path to President Clinton via a liberal Republican candidate.

It's all their responsibility. We know it. They know we know it. And no matter how loud they scream and no matter how they spin in circles, the reality was summed up in the title of the article that started this thread. They bear the responsibility. Now and forever.

Sucks to be them.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Lincoln did save the Union, but his legacy was not at all a model of limited government.  If not for the slavery issue, his Presidency would not be regarded so highly.

If not for his being killed,   he would not be regarded so highly.  If not for the massive and constant propaganda from the victors justifying the war,  he would not be regarded so highly.   

In fairness though, his term was preceded by a President worse than Baraq Obama.

I don't even grasp this concept.   In what manner does Buchanan measure up to the utter disaster that is Barack Odumbo?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Women had more freedom and "rights" in the Plymouth Colony than they did back in England at the same time. In the Plymouth Colony a woman could be a property owner, a business owner, had standing in court, the ordinary woman had none of this in England. A widow was guaranteed a good portion of the estate if the husband passed on, he could not will it all to his kids and leave her broke. A widow could challenge the will in court and would win.

All of that may very well be true,   but I don't grasp the connection it has to the meaning of "Our Lord"  as written in the US Constitution.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —