Author Topic: Cruz: Those who bolstered Trump 'will bear that responsibility going forward'  (Read 122302 times)

Offline Hoodat

They gave stuffed animals to children you obtuse nitwit.

It's not a matter of being obtuse.  It is a matter of being dishonest.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's not a matter of being obtuse.  It is a matter of being dishonest.

I was trying to be nice for once.  :tongue2:

But you're right it's dishonest.  Lying by omission is still lying.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:08:07 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online libertybele

Regardless if you are a Trump supporter or not, I think it is equally important, if not more important to make sure that we vote conservatives down ballot. There are 34 Senate seats up for election and the DEMS only need 5 seats to take back the majority.  All 435 House seats will be up for election. 

The Senate holds the hearings and votes on the justices; whether or not we have Hillary or Trump the Senate is going to play a key role in which justices are seated.  It is important that we hold our majority and of course the more conservative the better.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mechanicos

Meanwhile, Donald Trump continues to support amnesty for all the "good" illegals.
Keep repeating that false narrative.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If they cannot see the value of a Trump presidency vs a Clinton presidency...even in economic terms...they're hopeless.

And can drop dead.     I want him to live and 'suffer' Trump's many successes.    :laugh:
You'd like that, wouldn't you?

A Trump Presidency that kills and imprisons dissidents.

Going onto the quote board...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

They gave stuffed animals to children you obtuse nitwit.  Quit twisting reality.

I guess you would have preferred the children be beaten and tossed in the Rio Grande.
Thanks for admitting that besides pushing Amnesty Cruz was handing out gifts to illegals.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I was trying to be nice for once.  :tongue2:

But you're right it's dishonest.  Lying by omission is still lying.

If "trying to be nice..." is calling somebody "..an obtuse nitwit", suggest you try harder.  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I have an inkling suspicion that I know who you are.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

They gave stuffed animals to children you obtuse nitwit.  Quit twisting reality.

I guess you would have preferred the children be beaten and tossed in the Rio Grande.

Sometimes it's better to 'ignore' someone than to try have a discussion with someone who is lost and has their head buried in the sand.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

If "trying to be nice..." is calling somebody "..an obtuse nitwit", suggest you try harder.  :laugh:

The word obtuse is so insulting!  (Sorry DC ... trying to find some humor these days).  Peace.

Attacks against candidates is one thing, attacks on individuals is unacceptable.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Play nice! :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

A Trump Presidency that kills and imprisons dissidents.

Going onto the quote board...

That's not at all what I said, @jmyrle. 

Telling someone to "drop dead", has nothing to do with imprisoning anyone.

I was merely putting everybody on notice, here in the forum that the vain, hard-core, aggressive, in-your-face Trump-haters can go to hell, once it's 'President-elect' Donald Trump.

Are you 'okay', jmyrle?    I ask that as concerned fellow poster. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Well the original word I had there was jackass...so yes I did tone it down a bit... :tongue2: which is hard since I'm a crusty old Sr. NCO.  :laugh:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online DCPatriot

The word obtuse is so insulting!  (Sorry DC ... trying to find some humor these days).  Peace.

Attacks against candidates is one thing, attacks on individuals is unacceptable.

LOL  "Obtuse" didn't phase me.   It's why I bolded "nitwit".

it was really all in fun.

BUT......

@mystery-ak    Admit it.   If Mechanicos or A-Lert would have posted that response to somebody, they'd be given a time-out in a New-York-Minute.   

Offline Mechanicos

Well the original word I had there was jackass...so yes I did tone it down a bit... :tongue2: which is hard since I'm a crusty old Sr. NCO.  :laugh:
Congratulations. I'm a USMC Vet myself. 

Online DCPatriot

I knew you had other words in mind.   :beer: 

That said, I'm with @Mechanicos  on this.   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I knew you had other words in mind.   :beer: 

That said, I'm with @Mechanicos  on this.

Ok so you're both wrong and are both guilty of twisting the truth of what was going on.  So noted.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That's not at all what I said, @jmyrle. 

Telling someone to "drop dead", has nothing to do with imprisoning anyone.

I was merely putting everybody on notice, here in the forum that the vain, hard-core, aggressive, in-your-face Trump-haters can go to hell, once it's 'President-elect' Donald Trump.

Are you 'okay', jmyrle?    I ask that as concerned fellow poster.

Love you.   :bighug:

Offline skeeter

Keep repeating that false narrative.

It ain't false.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

I'll keep refuting the untruths till kingdom come as long as you folks keep repeating them.

Offline olde north church

It ain't false.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

I'll keep refuting the untruths till kingdom come as long as you folks keep repeating them.

Yet "D" Teddy's lies go unchallenged.  Quite the Christian action.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You and the rest of the Branch Trumpidians keep saying he lied...yet fail to provide anything close to proof of the alleged lies.

Why is that?

Offline skeeter

So is being a false witness.

*Sigh* Lets hear those lies of Teddy's - we'll take 'em one at a time.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:05:02 pm by skeeter »

Offline Mechanicos

It ain't false.

Its CNN, Of course you are posting a false narrative. If you would apply the same standards you use to vet articles on Cruz to Trump articles you would see you are being tricked by the enemy.
This position has not Changed: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

The detailed tactics of how to achieve that position are NOT the Position and is deceptive to substitute proposed tactics to achieve objectives for the Objectives themselves. EVERY alleged flip flop made by #neverTrump has not once shown a changed Objective/Position but has shown changing tactics of how to achieve them.
Real world, You set a goal, then make plans of how to accomplish that goal. Those plans are necessarily fluid because the information and situations change on you. When you get an actual position hes changed and not a deceptive substatitution game using far left notoriously dishonest sources get back to us.

Offline Mechanicos

You and the rest of the Branch Trumpidians keep saying he lied...yet fail to provide anything close to proof of the alleged lies.

Why is that?
We keep giving you books of evidence Teddy lied but all #neverTrump does is eats the covers.

:banghead:

Offline skeeter

Its CNN, Of course you are posting a false narrative. If you would apply the same standards you use to vet articles on Cruz to Trump articles you would see you are being tricked by the enemy.

LOL. Its a direct QUOTE, in context, from Donald of Orange himself.

You folks are too much.