Author Topic: Cruz: Those who bolstered Trump 'will bear that responsibility going forward'  (Read 122203 times)

A-Lert

Nor do I. But any old lout can say "second amendment, secure borders, fair trade and the security of our country." It's easy. You just open your mouth, let the air out past your vocal cords, and move your tongue and lips.

Then what's the reference of  a sack of manure pertain to?  Never mind, I just reviewed the thread posts and see you are one of "them".

Offline Henry Noel

Then what's the reference of  a sack of manure pertain to?  Never mind, I just reviewed the thread posts and see you are one of "them".

What don't you understand about the word "metaphorical?"
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline RetBobbyMI

Still continuing the divisiveness! No way to get unity that way, as if it where possible.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Still continuing the divisiveness! No way to get unity that way, as if it where possible.

Don't kid yourself.  They do not want unity.

They want total obedience, total submission and total devotion to their political savior - or, they want you punished, destroyed, banished, and hung or shot for treason.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RetBobbyMI

They want total obedience, total submission and total devotion to their political savior - or, they want you punished, destroyed, banished, and hung or shot for treason.
That's ok. I've rejected the so called chosen GOP candidate too. The Two "major" parties are too liberal for me.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

A-Lert

I'm not  one of "them" with a "neverTrump" signature on every post.

A-Lert

Tinfoil ALERT!!!! 

Offline Mechanicos

We are not the ones in the wrong with heads full of bad information feeding off of far left agitprop sources. The ones being nice to you are the democrats taking advantage of ya.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline libertybele

We are not the ones in the wrong with heads full of bad information feeding off of far left agitprop sources. The ones being nice to you are the democrats taking advantage of ya.

Bad information?  Are you denying the Trump has flip-flopped on every issue?  Are you denying that Trump does not know the functionality of the government?  Are you denying that Trump has not attacked his former GOP opponents more than he has attacked Hillary?  Are you denying that Trump stated that he needs to be more establishment?  Are you denying that Trump is a narcissist?  Are you denying that Trump advocated for universal healthcare?  Are you denying that he supports the assault weapons ban?  Are you denying that Trump supported the Supreme Court’s decision giving public authorities the right to seize private land for economic development by private investors?  The list goes on.  No, I don't consider that I have bad information, I consider Trump supporters to be poorly informed; either that or they just have their heads buried in the sand.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Bad information?  Are you denying the Trump has flip-flopped on every issue?  Are you denying that Trump does not know the functionality of the government?  Are you denying that Trump has not attacked his former GOP opponents more than he has attacked Hillary?  Are you denying that Trump stated that he needs to be more establishment?  Are you denying that Trump is a narcissist?  Are you denying that Trump advocated for universal healthcare?  Are you denying that he supports the assault weapons ban?  Are you denying that Trump supported the Supreme Court’s decision giving public authorities the right to seize private land for economic development by private investors?  The list goes on.  No, I don't consider that I have bad information, I consider Trump supporters to be poorly informed; either that or they just have their heads buried in the sand.
Since libertybele beat me to the punch, I have to echo the comment. My positions are based on thoughtful reasoning of the candidates, not based on some unreasoned, unrationale, fanatical following of a celebrity full of himself.

Offline Mechanicos

Yes I am denying he has flip Flopped on every issue. For one the Deception taken by the liberal/#neverTrump is to substitute a proposed tactic for Goal stated. Then to claim because a tactic changes it nullifies the Objective the tactic was for. He has not walked back building the wall, stopping Illegals and drugs, he has revised the tactics of how to achieve that goal as the dynamics change. Same with the keeping ISIS from invading via refugees that's still the same. The tactics of how to achieve it have changed as more information is uncovered. The Deception is where the Trump haters take straight talk of changing tactics and spin that to claim reversal of objectives.

Little Fact, Trump is not shy or sneaky, If he is going to say something he gets in your face and says it. He does not rely on word smiths to twist subtle sound bytes. He has said he changed on two positions: Abortions and Guns. both because of life changing events. The point is he was direct and clear he changed and why.

As you have seen in other threads the claimed walk back of self-funding the General election never happened.
Same with the Veterans charity, another lie by the haters with bad info.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline libertybele

Yes I am denying he has flip Flopped on every issue. For one the Deception taken by the liberal/#neverTrump is to substitute a proposed tactic for Goal stated. Then to claim because a tactic changes it nullifies the Objective the tactic was for. He has not walked back building the wall, stopping Illegals and drugs, he has revised the tactics of how to achieve that goal as the dynamics change. Same with the keeping ISIS from invading via refugees that's still the same. The tactics of how to achieve it have changed as more information is uncovered. The Deception is where the Trump haters take straight talk of changing tactics and spin that to claim reversal of objectives.

Little Fact, Trump is not shy or sneaky, If he is going to say something he gets in your face and says it. He does not rely on word smiths to twist subtle sound bytes. He has said he changed on two positions: Abortions and Guns. both because of life changing events. The point is he was direct and clear he changed and why.

As you have seen in other threads the claimed walk back of self-funding the General election never happened.
Same with the Veterans charity, another lie by the haters with bad info.

First of all, quit accusing me of hating Trump.  Hate is a very strong and nasty word.  I dislike the man for various numerous reasons, but hate?  I've never stated that I hate Trump..."haters with bad info" is obviously a Trump talking point.  The only deception here is from Trump himself; saying one thing and in the next breath stating quite another.  He met with the mayor of Laredo, TX and stated that he needed to soften his stance on the fence and illegal immigration.  He is in favor of the assault weapons ban -- life changing event?  Either your for it or you're against it.  Same with abortion.  I'm trying to figure out what life changing event happened to Trump that he had an 'epiphany' that changed his mind on either.  Nothing more than Trump deception.  Yes, his walk back on self funding has happened ... he loaned money to himself ... and right now him paying himself back is in question.  As for the vets, he raised less than $5M and donated $1M; however they are still awaiting a large portion of that money. 

As for bad information ... the TRUTH is the TRUTH period.  Donald J. Trump is nothing more than a con artist.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-could-still-use-campaign-donations-pay-himself-back-36m-loan-after-saying-he-wouldnt
http://www.wsj.com/articles/veterans-charities-await-funds-raised-by-donald-trump-1460069309

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
First of all, quit accusing me of hating Trump. 

Pssst. The use of "haters" is a Leftist ploy. The guy you are responding to was kind enough to post an article about how to tell you are arguing with a Leftist, and it was one of the main points. Just sayin ...

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Mechanicos

First of all, quit accusing me of hating Trump.  Hate is a very strong and nasty word.  I dislike the man for various numerous reasons, but hate?  I've never stated that I hate Trump..."haters with bad info" is obviously a Trump talking point.  The only deception here is from Trump himself; saying one thing and in the next breath stating quite another.  He met with the mayor of Laredo, TX and stated that he needed to soften his stance on the fence and illegal immigration.  He is in favor of the assault weapons ban -- life changing event?  Either your for it or you're against it.  Same with abortion.  I'm trying to figure out what life changing event happened to Trump that he had an 'epiphany' that changed his mind on either.  Nothing more than Trump deception.  Yes, his walk back on self funding has happened ... he loaned money to himself ... and right now him paying himself back is in question.  As for the vets, he raised less than $5M and donated $1M; however they are still awaiting a large portion of that money. 

As for bad information ... the TRUTH is the TRUTH period.  Donald J. Trump is nothing more than a con artist.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-could-still-use-campaign-donations-pay-himself-back-36m-loan-after-saying-he-wouldnt
http://www.wsj.com/articles/veterans-charities-await-funds-raised-by-donald-trump-1460069309
Both your proofs of Trump's deception have been debunked on these threads. For example if you looked for the threads you see were they have not yet collected all promised donations and they have distributed millions. As far as the Loan that is a non issue - if and until he pays himself back its only a claimed possibility, has not happened and if and until it does there is no deception.  And you may not be a hater but there is hate at Trump on this board by some people.

A-Lert

He is in favor of the assault weapons ban -- l

No he is NOT in favor of banning assault weapons. You're either misinformed or intentionally misleading. Yes, the truth is the truth. You sure don't have a corner on it.

Offline libertybele

Both your proofs of Trump's deception have been debunked on these threads. For example if you looked for the threads you see were they have not yet collected all promised donations and they have distributed millions. As far as the Loan that is a non issue - if and until he pays himself back its only a claimed possibility, has not happened and if and until it does there is no deception.  And you may not be a hater but there is hate at Trump on this board by some people.

I've posted the links, I've posted the proof.  If you don't care to believe it; that's not my problem.  That's your problem. ****sheep****

Offline Mechanicos

I've posted the links, I've posted the proof.  If you don't care to believe it; that's not my problem.  That's your problem. ****sheep****
Yeah saw the Liberal links you  posted and like the ones I have gone into detail about in other threads are untruths. Liberals/#neverTrump deceptively swap a straight talk discussion about tactics on how to achieve an objective for the Objective itself to make their BS Walk-Back Claims. If the wall because of labor issues ends up ten feet less does not mean the promise of a wall was walked back, etc. As far as the Self-funding one. He said he was not going to pay himself back, unless and until he reneges on that promise there is nothing there to support the claim he waked it back. As far as Vet amounts it was discussed on other threads that 1. They did not collect all the money pledged yet, and 2 they have distributed over 3.1 million dollars of it.

When the Left-Wing/#neverTrump claims of walk back are looked at with the same level of scrutiny that was used for the Hit Pieces on Cruz. Then you can claim some kind of moral basis for the Walk-Back claims. Until then its nothing more then normalcy bias and Establishment agenda disrupting critical thinking skills .
There are sheep here all right -  Its the gullible #neverTrump people failing to use common sense and apply the same standards of review to the Anti-Trump hit pieces from the left that they applied to the Anti-Cruz hit pieces.

Offline libertybele

Yeah saw the Liberal links you  posted and like the ones I have gone into detail about in other threads are untruths. Liberals/#neverTrump deceptively swap a straight talk discussion about tactics on how to achieve an objective for the Objective itself to make their BS Walk-Back Claims. If the wall because of labor issues ends up ten feet less does not mean the promise of a wall was walked back, etc. As far as the Self-funding one. He said he was not going to pay himself back, unless and until he reneges on that promise there is nothing there to support the claim he waked it back. As far as Vet amounts it was discussed on other threads that 1. They did not collect all the money pledged yet, and 2 they have distributed over 3.1 million dollars of it.

When the Left-Wing/#neverTrump claims of walk back are looked at with the same level of scrutiny that was used for the Hit Pieces on Cruz. Then you can claim some kind of moral basis for the Walk-Back claims. Until then its nothing more then normalcy bias and Establishment agenda disrupting critical thinking skills .
There are sheep here all right -  Its the gullible #neverTrump people failing to use common sense and apply the same standards of review to the Anti-Trump hit pieces from the left that they applied to the Anti-Cruz hit pieces.

I'm not going to throw this back and forth anymore as your argument is hollow; and bringing up Cruz hit pieces has nothing to do with anything.  Look, you can believe what you want to believe.  If you don't see that Trump has backed down on just about every issue that is certainly up to you.  I'm not claiming any 'moral' basis, I'm only going by what I've researched.  Secondly, if Trump didn't actually back pedal like the news sources are reporting, I would think, with Trump being as 'vocal' as he is, he would have disputed those claims. Peace.

Offline RetBobbyMI

...Liberals/#neverTrump deceptively...

...the Left-Wing/#neverTrump claims...
Why do you continually confuse #NeverTrump with liberals or the left-wing? In fact it is so far the opposite. The fact is that the liberal left spectrum is shared by Bernie, Hillary and Trump. The left resent Trump for spitting part of their traditional voters and the conservative right resent Trump for being the Liberal he is. Most of the #NeverTrump are conservatives who resent his NY values and non-conservative principles, if he even has any principles other than self serving satisfaction. The #NeverTrump is also a backlash at the GOP for abandoning it's former conservative values and continuously giving in to the left.

Offline libertybele

Why do you continually confuse #NeverTrump with liberals or the left-wing? In fact it is so far the opposite. The fact is that the liberal left spectrum is shared by Bernie, Hillary and Trump. The left resent Trump for spitting part of their traditional voters and the conservative right resent Trump for being the Liberal he is. Most of the #NeverTrump are conservatives who resent his NY values and non-conservative principles, if he even has any principles other than self serving satisfaction. The #NeverTrump is also a backlash at the GOP for abandoning it's former conservative values and continuously giving in to the left.

Exactly. I don't think that Trump supporters are confusing #NeverTrump with liberals ... they know full well that the majority are conservative.  I feel it's one of their talking points trying to lay guilt in order to change our minds. Trump is out for Trump and he is not a conservative by any means.  His supporters I guess just don't see it or don't care to. That is why Trump made the comment that he could stand on New York’s Fifth Avenue “and shoot somebody” and still not lose voters!

#NeverTrump

Offline Mechanicos

Because the Trump hit pieces are coming from Salon, Washington Compost, RedSate Presstitures, NYT, etc.
There is also the fact of how #neverTrump was created and who funds it oppose Trump operations - far left billionaires.
There is also the fact it lies like a liberal twisting and spinning to make anything Trump says fit its narrative.
There is also the problem that to an observer there is no Difference between them as far as their articulated agenda - to get Hillary elected by suppressing the Conservative base.

It does not help that some of the most aggressive #neverTrump people also argue very liberal positions (Abnormal marriage, etc) and push liberal propaganda (Unemployment is low, etc) nullifying their purported image they oppose Trump because hes too liberal.   

Offline RetBobbyMI

Because the Trump hit pieces are coming from Salon, Washington Compost, RedSate Presstitures, NYT, etc.
There is also the fact of how #neverTrump was created and who funds it oppose Trump operations - far left billionaires.
There is also the fact it lies like a liberal twisting and spinning to make anything Trump says fit its narrative.
There is also the problem that to an observer there is no Difference between them as far as their articulated agenda - to get Hillary elected by suppressing the Conservative base.

It does not help that some of the most aggressive #neverTrump people also argue very liberal positions (Abnormal marriage, etc) and push liberal propaganda (Unemployment is low, etc) nullifying their purported image they oppose Trump because hes too liberal.
You're still confused. Of course the traditional liberal is pushing AntiTrump because he is invading on Bernie and Hillary's territory. He is an outsider to both sides. But the fact is that the #NeverTrump reprehension is based on that doesn't represent the conservative right. So to use the argument that the left is #NeverTrump because of the far left social wackos is a twisting of the facts.

Offline Mechanicos

You're still confused. Of course the traditional liberal is pushing AntiTrump because he is invading on Bernie and Hillary's territory. He is an outsider to both sides. But the fact is that the #NeverTrump reprehension is based on that doesn't represent the conservative right. So to use the argument that the left is #NeverTrump because of the far left social wackos is a twisting of the facts.
Yet #neverTrumps leadership and funding is far from Conservative. Its far left Billionaires and Establishment Rinos. In other words, its a mile wide but has no conservative depth fed and supported by the left.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 01:51:12 pm by Mechanicos »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It will never cease to amaze me why people who constantly claim to be anti establishment are so dead set on everyone voting for the guy the establishment has repeatedly announced it wants!

Don't get that and never will!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

Yet #neverTrumps leadership and funding is far from Conservative. Its far left Billionaires and Establishment Rinos. In other words, its a mile wide but has no conservative depth fed and supported by the left.
Huh?  :shrug:  :banghead: