Author Topic: Paul Ryan Challenger: Who Is He To Lecture Anybody About Conservatism?; "Champion Enabler" For Obama-Clinton Agenda  (Read 663 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/10/paul_ryan_challenger_paul_nehlen_lecture_anybody_conservatism_champion_enabler_for_obama_clinton_agenda.html

By Ian Schwartz
Posted on May 10, 2016

Paul Ryan's challenger Paul Nehlen ripped the House Speaker for not backing presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and instead "lecturing" people to unite behind conservatism. Nehlen, phoning in to MSNBC this afternoon, called Ryan the "champion enabler" for President Obama's agenda and said the Speaker is "uniting" with Obama and Hillary Clinton. Sarah Palin endorsed Nehlen and told CNN she will work to oust Ryan in the primary.

"Who is Paul Ryan to lecture anybody about uniting around conservatism?" Nehlen asked on MSNBC. "If you look at President Obama's top three policy initiatives -- comprehensive immigration reform, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, as I mentioned in my video there, and criminal justice reform, Paul Ryan is the champion enabler of those."

"He's uniting with Hillary Clinton's State Department around the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Paul Ryan's uniting with Barack Obama on comprehensive immigration reform and criminal justice reform. It's not surprising," Nehlen said Tuesday afternoon.

"I'm honored to have Governor Palin's endorsement," Nehlen said. "We're building a broad coalition. Wisconsin's First District is suffering under Paul Ryan's lack of votes on behalf of Wisconsin's First District, quite honestly lack of votes on behalf of American workers."

Nehlen said more than 80% of Paul Ryan's campaign contributions come outside of the district and a majority comes from Washington, D.C.

"It's a broad coalition that we're build building. Fundraising, that's not an issue. Paul Ryan has $7 million, the last I checked I think. 83% of that campaign financing came from outside our district and the vast majority from inside the D.C. beltway," he said.

Nehlen ripped Ryan on small business, the budget, trade and conservatism.

"Paul Ryan doesn't have the solution because he's not a business guy," he said. "Paul Ryan's been a career politician."

HAPPY2BME

Carpetbagger

Scalawags and Carpetbaggers were derogatory terms used in the aftermath of the Civil War. Scalawags referred to a group of white Republican Southerners who sympathized with the federal Reconstruction effort. Scalawags were often politically allied with Carpetbaggers, . Many Carpetbaggers were former abolitionists who wished to continue the struggle for equality, while others . Because of the collapse of much of the southern economy during the Civil War, many northerners became mayors and political leaders.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is terrific .... a clear, precise message on why Ryan must follow in Cantor's footsteps.

Thanks for posting!!!   :beer:

Offline libertybele

The meeting between Ryan and Trump is a joke.  Nothing more than smoke and mirrors.  For the low information voters it will make it appear that Trump (who is supposed an outsider) is meeting with Ryan (supposedly seen as conservative) and will come together and sign Cumbaya around the campfire and then miraculously state that they will work together to unite the GOP. What a bunch of horse pucky as both of them are from the same country club.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm tempted to send Paul Nehlen some money. I like his dump Paul Ryan dump truck. Obama's budget boy needs to go.
Principles matter. Words matter.