Author Topic: Donald Trump Says He Will Release Tax Returns Once 'Audit Is Complete'  (Read 340 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
 Donald Trump took to Twitter this afternoon to clarify an interview with The Associated Press in which he reportedly said that he did not intend to release his tax returns before the election in November.

"In interview I told @AP that my taxes are under routine audit and I would release my tax returns when audit is complete, not after election!" Trump wrote.

"There's nothing to learn from them," Trump told The AP about his tax returns in an interview Tuesday, citing an ongoing audit of his finances as the main reason for withholding the information. He has also said he doesn't believe voters are interested.

Read more:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-release-tax-returns-election/story?id=39039525
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

More spin and lies from a liar.

Offline libertybele

Exactly how long does an audit take for Pete Sake?  This has been his excuse for a couple of months.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

He is stalling.  Boy Orange never plans on releasing his returns.
#NeverTaxReturns