Author Topic: Trump: Gov. Mary Fallin, ex-Gov. Jan Brewer Might Be on VP List  (Read 391 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=728432

Newsmax
Trump: Gov. Mary Fallin, ex-Gov. Jan Brewer Might Be on VP List
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:02 PM

By: Greg Richter

Donald Trump suggested on Wednesday that Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin and former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer are on his shortlist for a vice presidential candidate.

In an interview Wednesday on Fox News Channel's "On the Record," Trump was asked by host Greta Van Susteren  whether any women are under consideration.

When Trump replied, "Actually, yes," Van Susteren noted that Brewer had suggested Fallin's name on her show the night before.

"Well, also Jan. Jan Brewer has been fantastic," Trump said. "She has been so fantastic. You know I won so big, her territory, we won so big. And she is a fabulous woman. And I agree with you, the governor of Oklahoma – fabulous person."

Trump said there are five to seven names on his short list, and the nominee would not be revealed until the convention this summer in Cleveland.

When asked about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, his former rival for the nomination who is now a supporter, Trump sidestepped.

"I don't want to say 'in there,' but he’s helping me and he was an early endorsement and a very enthusiastic one and he’s a friend of mine and a very good guy and a talented guy and he’s helping us a lot," Trump said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fantom

Re: Trump: Gov. Mary Fallin, ex-Gov. Jan Brewer Might Be on VP List
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 02:18:27 am »

Meh.. so is Cris Christy.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass