Author Topic: Flip-Flops Galore: Trump Now Saying Banning Muslims Was “Just a suggestion”  (Read 778 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Now that he’s the only guy in the race, Trump is free to walk back whatever he wants, and man is he taking advantage of the freedom.

The latest thing he’s now softening on was a promise that attracted many a supporter to his cause in the first place. You’ll recall the pledge he made to ban all muslims? It was a headline grabbing media sensation that had everyone talking, and many nodding their heads in agreement....

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/05/11/flip-flops-galore-trump-now-saying-banning-muslims-just-suggestion/

Offline Fantom

Scam Wow... Lol or would I cry... I fart in the general direction of trump s'porters.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Is someone keeping a list of how many flip-flops he's already committed?

Any predictions on what promise will be the next one tossed aside?

:eatdrink:
Let it burn.

Offline kevindavis007

Translation: There will be no Muslim ban..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

Is someone keeping a list of how many flip-flops he's already committed?

Any predictions on what promise will be the next one tossed aside?

:eatdrink:

I'm thinking he will change his mind on the tariffs thing..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Mechanicos

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump stated that his proposed Muslim ban is “a temporary ban, it hasn’t been called for yet, nobody’s done it, this is just a suggestion, until we find out what’s going on” during an interview on Wednesday’s “Kilmeade & Friends” on Fox News Radio.

Trump said in response to criticism of his proposed Muslim ban from London Mayor Sadiq Khan, “Well, I assume he denies that there’s Islamic terrorism. I mean, if you look at — there’s Islamic radical terrorism all over the world right now. It’s a disaster what’s going on. I assume he’s denying that. I assume he’s like our President that’s denying it’s taking place. We have a serious problem, it’s a temporary ban, it hasn’t been called for yet, nobody’s done it, this is just a suggestion, until we find out what’s going on. But, we have radical Islamic terrorism all over the world, I mean, you can start at the World Trade Center, frankly, you can go to Paris, you can go to San Bernardino, all over the world, if they want to deny it, they can deny it, I don’t choose to deny it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/05/11/trump-muslim-ban-temporary-hasnt-been-called-for-yet-just-a-suggestion/
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Gov Bean Counter

UAE must have issued that threat to nationalize his Dubai hotel if he followed through with the ban.  Again, there is NWIH that Trump would govern against the interests of Trump Enterprises.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Mechanicos

Listened to the entire audio at the link I posted. Hes is calling for for it, nobody else so far, its his suggestion but nobody else is calling for it. Context people. No Gotcha here. he wants all of the west to do it. That's the Suggestion. He has not changed. he was talking about London, duh.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Listened to the entire audio at the link I posted. Hes is calling for for it, nobody else so far, its his suggestion but nobody else is calling for it. Context people. No Gotcha here. he wants all of the west to do it. That's the Suggestion. He has not changed. he was talking about London, duh.

:thumbsup: