Author Topic: Dark tales of molesting beauty queens and raping his ex-wife. Claims of racism and cosying up to the mafia. As he gets ever closer to the White House... Trump is stripped bare  (Read 9981 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Donald Trump

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base." — on Fox News host Megyn Kelly, after she moderated a GOP debate

Donald Trump

"Look at those hands. Are they small hands? And [Republican candidate Marco Rubio] referred to my hands — if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem, I guarantee." — on his penis.

3. “All of the women on ‘The Apprentice’ flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

4. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

5. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

didn’t know the air conditioner didn’t work and sweated like dogs, and they didn’t know the room was too big because they didn’t have anybody there. How are they going to beat ISIS?”

__________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL!!!!!!  I AM THE EMOTIONAL AND IMMATURE PERSON?

You left out one, or maybe more:

Women: “You have to treat ’em like shit.” (New York magazine, Nov. 9, 1992)

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/the-absolute-trumpest-121328#ixzz48bUlkLnU
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook/quote]

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
You left out one, or maybe more:

Women: “You have to treat ’em like shit.” (New York magazine, Nov. 9, 1992)

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/the-absolute-trumpest-121328#ixzz48bUlkLnU
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook/quote]

There are so many.  Saving some for later.  Maybe we can take a walk down memory lane and remember the Howard Stern interviews.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
One of my friends told me they were going to vote for Trump the other day.  Suggested that I should too.  I was thinking to myself it doesn't make sense.  What woman could vote for this?  What Christian?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-said-a-lot-of-gross-things-about-women-on-howar?utm_term=.iaKZWMwdMW#.shKkr5gY5r
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.