Author Topic: For Your Consideration  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Manic Episode

• Class of 03
For Your Consideration
« on: May 11, 2016, 01:58:48 am »
Which is worse, throwing away your vote, or throwing away your principles and values?

Does pragmatism trump principles and values?

What good is having principles and values if you violate your own principles and values?

Principles and values are not malleable. They are not something to be abandoned when things get tough. Either you have them or you don't.

I will never agree to a single murder of our most vulnerable constitutionally protected American citizens. There are NO exceptions, let alone 3.

I don't need a Judge to tell me who is a person. We are all persons.

===========================================================================================

Gods Criminal Justice System VS Mans Criminal Justice System Part 2

Here in the US someone can be convicted of murder without ever having actually killed anyone, but because they were "in on it" they are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.

In order to be guilty of conspiracy to commit murder a prosecutor must prove 3 elements to gain a conviction.

1.) The defendant intended to agree and did agree with someone to commit murder;

2.) At the time of the agreement, the defendant and [one or more of] the other alleged members of the conspiracy intended that one or more of them would commit murder;

3.) (The/One of the) defendants of coparticipants or (both/ all) of them committed [at least one of] the overt acts alleged to accomplish the murder;

Examples of this crime would be hiring a hitman. The person paying for the murder is just as guilty as the hitman.

Charles Manson claims he never killed anyone but he has been in prison for nearly 50 years for conspiracy.

WHEN SYSTEMS COLLIDE

Abortion is a perfectly legal murder in mans criminal justice system, but I submit that in Gods criminal justice system it is a sin of the most heinous sort, one that brutally ends the life of our most vulnerable and innocent members to the tune of a staggering 55 MILLION VICTIMS in the US alone, and counting.

Those directly responsible are quite obvious, but what of the coparticipants? Those that have conspired against these 55 million vulnerable innocent crime victims? It takes a massively wide conspiracy of unbelievable proportions to accomplish a crime of this unfathomable magnitude.

I submit that all those who keep this sin legal are just as guilty as those who are direct participants.

Abortion is a main plank of the Democratic platform. When you vote for a party you are putting your seal of approval on that platform. You are agreeing and supporting their goals when you cast your vote for their party.

You cannot say you disagree with their main plank yet support that main plank with your vote. This is contradictory. They are not hiding this plank so your vote is cast with open eyes knowing this.

Donald Trump has recently said he wants to change the platform of the Republican Party to accept 3 exceptions for baby murder.

Murder is murder. There are NO exceptions.

We as human beings are amazing in our ability to justify our actions and if we are creative enough we can justify anything, including conspiring to murder 55 million vulnerable and innocent lives.

You have blood on your hands if you support baby murder is any form.

The excuses come fast and easy but there is no excuse for sin. None. We must take responsibility for our own sins and yes, I am absolutely saying that voting for a party that openly supports sin is enabling that sin and participating in that sin and sinning right along with that sin.

The creative justification part of us will immediately start pointing fingers at all sorts of things trying to muddy the waters, but what can possibly top 55 MILLION + SENSELESS MURDERS OF THE VULNERABLE AND INNOCENT!!?? NOTHING!!

Not war, not compassion for the poor, not social policy, not fiscal policy. Nothing.

Not even survival as a country.

This slaughter on our own soil makes the Holocaust look like childs play in comparison.

So in sheer body count alone there is no more important thing we should be voting for above this.

=========================================================================

Gods Criminal Justice System VS Mans Criminal Justice System - Part 1

Here in the USA when we run afoul of the law we are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

In Gods system we are guilty until proven innocent,

Romans 3:23 "for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". (emphasis mine)

ALL have sinned. Not some, not my neighbor, but ME and YOU. ALL. We are guilty, you and I.

In the criminal justice system of the United States the punishment has to fit the crime. In many countries around the world today Sharia Law requires that a thief's hand be cut off if caught stealing. This seems harsh and brutal compared to the offense. We have the death penalty here in the USA but you have to do something really bad to be sentenced to die.

In Gods criminal justice system we are all guilty and sentenced to death. Done deal. It has already happened whether you know it or not:

Romans 6:23 says "For the wages of sin is death,"

So we all have sinned and the wage of that sin is death. Does the penalty fit the crime? Is this fair and just?

Absolutely! God is all about justice, kindness and righteousness.

Jeremiah 9:24

24 but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD.

So under Gods criminal justice system one can incur the death penalty for lying? That is just? The punishment fits the crime?

Yes. First of all, I, for one, have committed WAY more than just tell a fib. After all, sin is breaking one of the Ten Commandments. I am a serial offender. I am a sinner. No two ways around it. When it comes to keeping Gods commands I am a complete failure. I am bankrupt.

Understand that Gods Holiness is so great and awesome and unfathomable that it cannot be defiled by our sin and justice DEMANDS that sin be cast out of Gods presence.

The best we can come up with, our very best efforts we can muster when we try as hard as we possibly can, God refers to these as "filthy rags",

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;

The literal translation of "filthy rags" is even worse than it sounds. Try "mensturous rags on for size. Ok, some of you are trying them on for size in real life, you know what I'm talking about. Gross.

Our best works are disgusting to God. More of Gods so called justice? Yes, when you understand His holy nature, yes indeed.

Interesting thing about Gods Justice system; He is quite reasonable in that He sets a certain price for our penalty and accepts that price from whoever can afford it.

That price is our very life, but if someone could afford to pay it off for us God would accept it.

It is such a high price that I could not afford to pay for my kids penalty because I am in debt for my own sin, but what if someone came along who could afford to pay my dept? Someone who had not incurred their own death penalty. Someone who was sinless and loved me enough to pay for my sin with their innocent life? God would and does accept that payment.

This is Gods criminal justice system: John 3:16

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 5:11-12

11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Jesus, I accept you as my Savior and my Lord. Thank you for loving me and for paying my way. I am in your debt forever.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 02:41:23 am by Manic Episode »
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps...