Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Insider Reveals Game-Changing Deal With Giuliani… Hillary Horrified  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Mechanicos

BREAKING: Trump Insider Reveals Game-Changing Deal With Giuliani… Hillary Horrified

Presumed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has promised to keep America safe. Now, he appears to have made a deal with “America’s Mayor” to help do the job.

The New York Daily News reported that a deal has been struck between Trump and former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani for Giuliani to head the Department of Homeland Security if Trump were to be elected.

“A secret deal has been struck by Donald Trump, and Rudy Giuliani would be head of Homeland Security,” an unnamed GOP insider told the Daily News.

“It’s my understanding that the two have talked directly (and) I know there have been serious talks on both sides,” the insider continued. “I’m told it’s a done deal, but until it’s on paper, I don’t think anyone is counting on anything. Trump is already cutting deals as he moves to solidify his position in the party.”

The deal would make sense. After all, Giuliani endorsed Trump a couple of weeks ago, and previously had very complimentary things to say about The Donald.

“He’s my friend, and I think of the candidates, of the choices that I have, he’s the best choice for president,” Giuliani said before the New York primary.

http://conservativetribune.com/trump-insider-deal-giuliani/

:th_10444:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus

“A secret deal has been struck by Donald Trump, and Rudy Giuliani would be head of Homeland Security,” an unnamed GOP insider told the Daily News.

I'm sure the secret deal has something to do with continued access to ladies rooms
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rudy would be terrific for the job!   :patriot:

Offline Frank Cannon

deal has been struck between Trump and former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani for Giuliani to head the Department of Homeland Security if Trump were to be elected.

That isn't what the deal is between Rudy and Trump. The deal is that Donny signed up for Lifelock to help from losing anymore delegates.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That's what you call game-changing?

Rudy hasn't been relevant in 15 years. Trump's sycophants will love it. The rest of us? Well, we just don't care.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

That's what you call game-changing?

Rudy hasn't been relevant in 15 years. Trump's sycophants will love it. The rest of us? Well, we just don't care.

Don't care! He is the face of Lifelock. THE FACE OF LIFELOCK!!!!

Online libertybele

The show is just beginning folks ... the celebrities are starting to assemble.   :pop41: :eatdrink:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

No ... Rudy is the face of 9/11 and New York's amazing strength through that attack.

You may have forgotten, but the rest of Americans have not.

Oh, and if you don't.... I don't care.  And neither does anyone else.

Online libertybele

No ... Rudy is the face of 9/11 and New York's amazing strength through that attack.

Unfortunately, 9/11/2001 happened 15 years ago and while it was a horrific tragedy, I would lay you odds, that if you were to ask members of the younger generation who Rudy Giuliani was they wouldn't have a clue...other than he's the face of Lifelock.  He is irrelevant.  His ship has sailed.  Though I don't like his ties to the TTC or NAU/SPP, he should and has been given credit for his contribution to NYC during that tragic time.

The train wreck is just beginning ... we might as well sit back and enjoy the show.   :2popcorn:

Don't blame me.  I support Cruz.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Unfortunately, 9/11/2001 happened 15 years ago and while it was a horrific tragedy, I would lay you odds, that if you were to ask members of the younger generation who Rudy Giuliani was they wouldn't have a clue...other than he's the face of Lifelock.  He is irrelevant.  His ship has sailed.  Though I don't like his ties to the TTC or NAU/SPP, he should and has been given credit for his contribution to NYC during that tragic time.

The train wreck is just beginning ... we might as well sit back and enjoy the show.   :2popcorn:

Don't blame me.  I support Cruz.

Oh, please.  Spare me you political insights.  I've seen what they're worth.

Peace.

Online libertybele

Oh, please.  Spare me you political insights.  I've seen what they're worth.

Peace.

Ok...when the train wreck happens ... I'll be the first one to congratulate you.

Offline RetBobbyMI

There is no position such as Mayor of America, so no reason to call him that. Also so much for secrets, if it was a secret deal. Is Trump using Hillary's server too? Rudy might be a good Homeland Security Secretary, but that's all it's worth. It doesn't give Trump any more credibility.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Frank Cannon

If it is that big a factor, why is Rudy shilling for Lifelock and not Chevrolet or the apple pie lobby? As a matter of fact Rudy got his ass handed to him when he ran for President. Was that a slight on 9/11 or on Rudy? He was also humiliated when he attempted to basically run for a third term as Mayor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/02/nyregion/giuliani-s-quest-for-a-term-extension-hits-a-wall-in-albany.html