Author Topic: Billy Graham’s Daughter: I Will Not Vote For Hillary, I Will Support GOP Nominee Trump  (Read 759 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Billy Graham’s Daughter: I Will Not Vote For Hillary, I Will Support GOP Nominee Trump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc3aKd2Pu0w
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Hoodat

This along with 75¢ will get you a soda.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

Great find Mechanicos. Now if you can tell me that Frank Perdue's nephew is on the Trump Train you will have fully converted me to your side.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That, ladies and gents, is a non-endorsement endorsement.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
Billy Graham’s Daughter: I Will Not Vote For Hillary, I Will Support GOP Nominee Trump

He has a daughter? Who knew? Never too late for the woodshed :chairbang:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Fantom

Great find Mechanicos. Now if you can tell me that Frank Perdue's nephew is on the Trump Train you will have fully converted me to your side.

LOL...now that there was funny!   :dancer:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass