Author Topic: Swedish police: Areas of Stockholm are now lawless  (Read 567 times)

rangerrebew

Swedish police: Areas of Stockholm are now lawless
« on: May 10, 2016, 05:16:31 pm »
Swedish police: Areas of Stockholm are now lawless
May 9, 2016 237

http://en.europenews.dk/Swedish-police-Areas-of-Stockholm-are-now-lawless-132228.html

Translated from NRK:

“Swedish police: – We are about to lose control
STOCKHOLM (NRK): Over 50 districts in Sweden is singled out as especially vulnerable areas, where criminal networks have much power, and where lawlessness prevails. NRK was present when police were attacked.

While in 1990 there were three ‘exclusion areas’ in Sweden, according to the Swedish People’s Party, showing the last calculation, which is done by a researcher and economist Tino Sanandaji in 2012, that number has risen to 186.

A police report by the Swedish State Police in 2014 lists 55 of exclusion areas: particularly vulnerable neighborhoods where criminal networks have a strong influence. They are called “no go zones”.
There are areas that have evolved into a parallel society, with a large degree of internal justice and control.

‘- There is lawlessness in parts of the Stockholm region now,’ said police inspector Lars Alvarsjø in Stockholm police region to NRK.

‘- The situation is serious. There are some areas where we seem to lose control. The police can never accept that criminal groups take control in some residential areas, but it is so now the situation in some of the areas around Stockholm.’

Almost half of the exposed areas, as Rinkeby and neighboring districts Tensta and Husby, are located in the Stockholm area.

Just a half hour drive away from the Royal Palace in Stockholm, a society has emerged where common laws do not apply.

‘- In those areas the criminal gangs determine the rules of the game,’ says Alvarsjø.

‘- How is the police received in these areas?’

‘- We are met by stone-throwing when we go out on patrol. The same happens with firefighters and ambulances. Firefighters and ambulances never enter these areas without taking the police along – they only enter the area when police have secured it, even if it is an emergency,’ says Alvarsjø.

‘- Just last week, a police patrol got fired upon. It also happened that someone has thrown grenade on patrols. A police bus that was attacked with a hand grenade, thank goodness the bus was armored. Had it not been, we would have had a large number of dead policemen in the bus.

Due to the attacks, police never enter such areas as a lone patrol. …

‘- Criminals have scouts which spots the police. The gangs have prepared stocks of stones and iron bars which they throw at us when we arrive. Even Molotov cocktails they have thrown at us,’ saying Alvarsjø.

‘- Why do they attack the police like that?’

‘- They want the mark that they have control in these areas,’ says Alvarsjø.”
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:17:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Swedish police: Areas of Stockholm are now lawless
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 02:38:56 am »
When the police tell you that certain places are "lawless", that's a pretty damning statement about themselves and their inability to protect their people any more.

And it's one more reason why Sweden is a:
Dead Nation Walking ...

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 09:14:00 pm »
Years ago someone turned me on to this website called "Sweden's most Wanted."   

Virtually everyone on the most wanted list is an obvious Muslim. 

http://www.swedensmostwanted.se/

And now guess what?   When I went to link to the site,   it is no longer in service.   I guess too many people were pointing out the obvious fact that virtually everyone on the site was a middle eastern Muslim,  and the Pansy-@$$ Swedish authorities just couldn't have anyone seeing the obvious truth,   and so they pulled the plug.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline keeptherepublic

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 05:13:18 pm »
This attaches new meaning to "Stockhom syndrome"!   **nononono*

Offline markomalley

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 12:39:08 am »
I would love to say that I'm surprised, but...well...

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 02:18:17 pm »
Years ago someone turned me on to this website called "Sweden's most Wanted."   

Virtually everyone on the most wanted list is an obvious Muslim. 

http://www.swedensmostwanted.se/

And now guess what?   When I went to link to the site,   it is no longer in service.   I guess too many people were pointing out the obvious fact that virtually everyone on the site was a middle eastern Muslim,  and the Pansy-@$$ Swedish authorities just couldn't have anyone seeing the obvious truth,   and so they pulled the plug.

It's been gone for months. But you can see archived results.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160131044015/http://swedensmostwanted.se/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn