Author Topic: Herman Cain Has Strong Words For Those Leading The #NeverTrump Movement  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Herman Cain Has Strong Words For Those Leading The #NeverTrump Movement

Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain on Monday said the leaders of the #NeverTrump movement are lacking something very important — followers.

“Mitt (Romney) and all of the anti-Trump, #NeverTrump follks, look behind you. There is no army. … Get your egos out of the way and get behind the presumptive nominee,” Cain said Monday on Fox & Friends.

Although Trump became the presumptive GOP nominee last Tuesday in the wake of his primary victories, many prominent Republicans have said they will not support him, including 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

“This is why people don’t like the establishment. They say one thing; they’ll do something else, expecting the public to have very short memories,” Cain said.

“What they hear are the voices of these resistance people pushing against the presumptive nominee. There’s no army back there. I don’t get calls to my radio show saying that they want to go with a third-party candidate. I get calls on my show saying, ‘If Trump is the presumptive nominee, I’m going to support Trump,'” Cain said.

“‘What is wrong with the establishment?’ I hear that every day. And we take calls even if people don’t agree with me. The message is, you’re talking to yourselves, get your egos out of the way, and get behind the presumptive nominee,” he said.

Cain’s analysis was echoed by comments from Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

“You have to draw the conclusion that there is some distance, if not a disconnect, between party leaders and members of Congress and the many voters who have selected Donald Trump to be the nominee of the party,” McCain told CNN.

“You have to listen to people that have chosen the nominee of our Republican Party. I think it would be foolish to ignore them,” said McCain

http://www.westernjournalism.com/herman-cain-has-strong-words-for-those-leading-the-nevertrump-movement/
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

Herman Cain?  Didn't he run for president once?

Hermie:  #NeverTrump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kjam22

Herman Cain Has Strong Words For Those Leading The #NeverTrump Movement

Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain on Monday said the leaders of the #NeverTrump movement are lacking something very important — followers.

“Mitt (Romney) and all of the anti-Trump, #NeverTrump follks, look behind you. There is no army. … Get your egos out of the way and get behind the presumptive nominee,” Cain said Monday on Fox & Friends.

Although Trump became the presumptive GOP nominee last Tuesday in the wake of his primary victories, many prominent Republicans have said they will not support him, including 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

“This is why people don’t like the establishment. They say one thing; they’ll do something else, expecting the public to have very short memories,” Cain said.

“What they hear are the voices of these resistance people pushing against the presumptive nominee. There’s no army back there. I don’t get calls to my radio show saying that they want to go with a third-party candidate. I get calls on my show saying, ‘If Trump is the presumptive nominee, I’m going to support Trump,'” Cain said.

“‘What is wrong with the establishment?’ I hear that every day. And we take calls even if people don’t agree with me. The message is, you’re talking to yourselves, get your egos out of the way, and get behind the presumptive nominee,” he said.

Cain’s analysis was echoed by comments from Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

“You have to draw the conclusion that there is some distance, if not a disconnect, between party leaders and members of Congress and the many voters who have selected Donald Trump to be the nominee of the party,” McCain told CNN.

“You have to listen to people that have chosen the nominee of our Republican Party. I think it would be foolish to ignore them,” said McCain

http://www.westernjournalism.com/herman-cain-has-strong-words-for-those-leading-the-nevertrump-movement/

Hey Herman.... I'll take one large pepperoni, bottle of diet coke...... and hurry.... the game is almost on.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline sinkspur

Notice, Rubio did not endorse Trump.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
look behind you. There is no army.

So Herman Cain thinks we don't exist. Duly noted.

I don’t get calls to my radio show saying that they want to go with a third-party candidate. I get calls on my show saying, ‘If Trump is the presumptive nominee, I’m going to support Trump,
Is this true, or is your call screener not letting those calls through?

I think some of us might be wise to start what they used to call a "freeping" campaign. Bombard his phones so he hears us.

Live show's from 9 a.m. to noon. Phone number's 1-877-310-2100. E-mail's hermancainshow[at]wsbradio.com
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

Notice, Rubio did not endorse Trump.
Yet....

There are not many of you $neverTrump people and less every day...
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mechanicos

So Herman Cain thinks we don't exist. Duly noted.
 Is this true, or is your call screener not letting those calls through?

I think some of us might be wise to start what they used to call a "freeping" campaign. Bombard his phones so he hears us.

Live show's from 9 a.m. to noon. Phone number's 1-877-310-2100. E-mail's hermancainshow[at]wsbradio.com
All 10 of you will smoke his phone system...
 :mauslaff:

Offline sinkspur

Yet....

You are going to find out differently come November.  We are legion. 

Offline sinkspur

All 10 of you will smoke his phone system...
 :mauslaff:

There are many more than 10 on this forum.  In fact, I'm guessing we outnumber the Trumpies 4-1.

Offline Hoodat

Cain should worry less about me being #NeverTrump and worry more about Trump being #NeverConservative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mechanicos

You are going to find out differently come November.  We are legion.
last I looked Democrat Underground and Hilliary.com had combined numbers less then a single Trump rally attracts. 

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

My beliefs do not depend on how many people agree with me. I am a free individual, and I will stand by my own chosen beliefs even if the entire world stands against me.
Let it burn.

Bill Cipher

Cain should worry less about me being #NeverTrump and worry more about Trump being #NeverConservative.

goopo

Bill Cipher

Yet....

Then why let so many of us live rent-free in your head?  Shouldn't you be out celebrating Trump's coronation?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There are many more than 10 on this forum.  In fact, I'm guessing we outnumber the Trumpies 4-1.

Yup.  Apparently all the neverTrumps from around Al Gore's magnificent Internet have been dropped off here.   :smokin:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
goopo

This thread gave me some chuckles, but that is to be expected. The neverTrump tantrums always crack me up.

Get a life. Get over it. Vote Trump.

Or, just continue to wallow in your misery, either way is fine with me. I, as in me, am happy, cheerful, working hard, and looking forward to the election. 
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
My beliefs do not depend on how many people agree with me. I am a free individual, and I will stand by my own chosen beliefs even if the entire world stands against me.

:word:

Well said.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
last I looked Democrat Underground and Hilliary.com had combined numbers less then a single Trump rally attracts.
And yet none of us would be caught dead there, except to make jokes.

And if you think Trump rallies are awesome, see a Bernie rally—and he's the SECOND place Democrat!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

And yet none of us would be caught dead there, except to make jokes.

And if you think Trump rallies are awesome, see a Bernie rally—and he's the SECOND place Democrat!
The law says we are not supposed care who others get in bed with, but $neverTrump is doing coyote ugly, gnaw your arm off hook ups now.

Bill Cipher

The law says we are not supposed care who others get in bed with, but $neverTrump is doing coyote ugly, gnaw your arm off hook ups now.

88finger point
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:53:58 pm by Bill Cipher »

Offline Henry Noel

If that's the case, then what's the problem?
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Bill Cipher

Exactly.  If we're so insignificant, why are they giving us so much rent-free space in their heads?

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Mechanicos

The problem is the Presstitute paid $neverTrump propaganda operatives keep deluging the grieving Cruzers with lies and misinformation. It is keeping the party healing from happening, like picking at a scab over and over.

Offline Henry Noel

The problem is the Presstitute paid $neverTrump propaganda operatives keep deluging the grieving Cruzers with lies and misinformation. It is keeping the party healing from happening, like picking at a scab over and over.

I'm a #NeverTrumper and I can assure you that I don't need any Presstitutes deluging me with anything to maintain my spitting hatred for that liberal bastard with a dead orangutan on his head.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!