Author Topic: Herman Goerings Niece Had Herself Sterilized So As Not To Birth Any Future Monstors  (Read 1062 times)

Offline mirraflake

Good looking gal for age 60. Bet she was a stunner when younger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3581119/Niece-Hermann-Goering-reveals-sterilised-risk-giving-birth-monster-relatives-infamous-Nazis-reveal-family-ties-affected-them.html

The niece of Hitler's deputy Hermann Goering has revealed she had herself steralised rather than risk giving birth to 'a monster'.

Bettina Goering, who now lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, is a great niece of Hermann Goering, who founded the Gestapo secret police, organised the Holocaust and ordered the Blitz on Britain.

The 60-year-old, who practices herbal medicine, is one of a number of relatives of infamous Nazis who have revealed how their family ties have affected them.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:24:26 pm by mirraflake »

Silver Pines

Good looking gal for age 60. Bet she was a stunner when younger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3581119/Niece-Hermann-Goering-reveals-sterilised-risk-giving-birth-monster-relatives-infamous-Nazis-reveal-family-ties-affected-them.html

The niece of Hitler's deputy Hermann Goering has revealed she had herself steralised rather than risk giving birth to 'a monster'.

Bettina Goering, who now lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, is a great niece of Hermann Goering, who founded the Gestapo secret police, organised the Holocaust and ordered the Blitz on Britain.

I wonder if she initially wanted children...if so, it's a sad story.  I'm pretty sure her great-uncle's evil wouldn't be passed down to influence her own offspring.

The 60-year-old, who practices herbal medicine, is one of a number of relatives of infamous Nazis who have revealed how their family ties have affected them.

Offline goatprairie

I saw a doc. some months ago about the children of the Nazi leaders. Many of them felt guilty about being the children of those monsters and had themselves sterilized. I don't know if that was necessary.  Everybody has heard the phrase "the banality of evil" specifically concerning the Nazis. Many of the Nazis appeared as average people indistinguishable from other people.
In  a way they were.
My own feeling is that everybody has  the capacity to do evil...only some act on it. Many of Nazis were careerists who grew up in a  terrible age. Born in another country with no social upheaval they probably would have ended up as nondescript people doing normal jobs and living normal lives.  I mean, look at Himmler. Did he look scary? But he ended up doing monstrous things. I doubt he would have amounted to anything in another country with  no social upheaval occurring.
And the children themselves are sort of proof that their parents were products of their times. Of course, that is no excuse for their terrible deeds. I'd like to resurrect Hitler and hang him fifty million times over and over again.
But getting themselves sterilized is probably an irrelevant act. Their children would most likely be very normal. Hitler's parents weren't monsters. Neither were Jeffrey Dahmer's. Something like that can't be predicted.