Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Dannielynn Birkhead Looks So Grown Up at Kentucky Derby: Pic  (Read 1036 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Dannielynn Birkhead Looks So Grown Up at Kentucky Derby: Pic
May 7, 2016 @ 5:41 PM - By  Nicholas Hautman

All grown up! Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter, Dannielynn Birkhead, made her annual appearance at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday, May 7, with dad Larry Birkhead — and she looked absolutely adorable.

Dannielynn, 9, was the spitting image of her late mom in a light green dress and a matching pink floral headband and pink shoes.

Larry, 43, matched his charming daughter in a light green suit jacket, a white shirt, a pink bowtie and white pants.

Dannielynn Birkhead and her father, Larry Birkhead, attend the 142nd Kentucky Derby on May 7, 2016. Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for Churchill Downs

The father-daughter duo live in rural Kentucky and have attended the annual horse racing event regularly for several years.

Larry has raised Dannielynn on his own since Smith’s death in February 2007. The Playboy model (née Vickie Lynn Hogan) died at the age of 39 as a result of a drug overdose.

(More at link)
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/anna-nicole-smiths-daughter-dannielynn-is-all-grown-up-pic-w205615
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

She is a beautiful girl.  She's had a tragic life from day one, but she looks happy.  Her father obviously dotes on her. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I wouldn't call that looking "so grown up." She looks like your typical nine-year-old, dressed up for a fancy Sunday brunch the way they used to do them.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline alicewonders

I wouldn't call that looking "so grown up." She looks like your typical nine-year-old, dressed up for a fancy Sunday brunch the way they used to do them.

Yes.  She looks sweet and appropriately dressed for her age.

Oceander

She's definitely very poised. 

Offline LadyLiberty

She looks so much like him, and is very sweetly dressed and coifed, and he dressed to match her.  No doubt in my mind that she has had a much more stable upbringing with him than she would have had with Anna Nicole.

Offline bolobaby

Someone buy that doofus with her a comb.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline alicewonders

She looks so much like him, and is very sweetly dressed and coifed, and he dressed to match her.  No doubt in my mind that she has had a much more stable upbringing with him than she would have had with Anna Nicole.

I agree!