Author Topic: Police Tell Blond European Woman Attacked by Muslims to Dye Her Hair  (Read 672 times)

rangerrebew

Police Tell Blond European Woman Attacked by Muslims to Dye Her Hair

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/262772/police-tell-blond-european-woman-attacked-muslims-daniel-greenfield

May 8, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Give it a few years and the police will be telling women attacked by Muslims to wear hijabs and then burqas. This is how Islamic law happened originally. It's happening all over again in countries being invaded by Islam.

The incident happened when the young woman, identified only by her first name Sabina, who lives in the capital Vienna had been waiting for a train on the S6 line at the city's main Westbahnhof station.

The 20-year-old, who was hospitalised after the attack by four men in which she was beaten and robbed, told Heute newspaper: "I felt so helpless."

"I had been standing on the platform waiting for the train when a man came up to me and spoke to me in a foreign language. He then started putting his hands through my hair and made it clear that in his cultural background there were hardly any blonde women. I told him to go away, and for a short while he really did go away."

"But it was only to get his pals and a bit later he came back with three others. They stole my handbag and my cards."

And if that was not enough, she said that the four had then attacked her, bashing her to the ground in a rage before running off.

She said that from what they had said she understood they were from Afghanistan and that as she lay on the floor in agony nobody on the platform had helped.

After being treated at hospital for bruising to her head, shoulder and elbow as well as her spine and hips, she went to police.

And her distress had turned to anger when police had told her that she should change her hair colour and should not have been travelling alone after 8pm on public transport.

And yes, with mass Muslim migration, this is the new normal.

She said: "The police told me that attacks are now a daily routine. And it's going to get worse."

What's This?

But can you blame Muslims when they constantly face Islamophobic outrages such as this?

One of the three teenage asylum seekers accused of the brutal rape of a young student has been floored in jail after attacking a female warden who was a martial arts expert.

The 16-year-old asylum seeker had attacked the female prison warden but chose the wrong target because she was an experienced martial arts expert and swiftly put the aggressive young man out of action.

He was then carried back to his cell by her colleagues.

The teenager is one of three who accused of the brutal sex attack in a public toilet in Vienna's Praterstern station.

The trio were arrested after they had followed a 21-year-old student into the women's toilets, and then used a coin to open the door lock while she was inside. They are accused of then pinning her down and raping her.

Thankfully, our government has made sure that 9/11 terrorists have no contact with female guards because that would violate their racist, sexist religion of peace.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:48:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Relic

Liberals will create an ugly world that will fall to islam. As small consolation, liberals will be the first to taste the blade of the invaders.

rangerrebew

The problem is the liberals of Europe aren't as advanced as Ameriacan liberals in their lunacy.  Our liberals, the peace of allah be on their souls, would tell women to pee their pants to drive off perps.

geronl

Liberals will create an ugly world that will fall to islam. As small consolation, liberals will be the first to taste the blade of the invaders.

YEP

rangerrebew

Offline DiogenesLamp

Police Tell Blond European Woman Attacked by Muslims to Dye Her Hair

I would suggest she die her attackers instead.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —