Author Topic: The ‘Never Trump’ Pouters  (Read 3958 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: The ‘Never Trump’ Pouters
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2016, 06:35:57 pm »
You voted for Trump for the nominee; now drag him across the finish line, if you can.

Without our help.

#NeverTrump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2016, 06:36:45 pm »
You want to be a doper or support one for POTUS, you go right ahead. Tells me more than I want to know about you.

Dopers (and others secure enough to allow others their personal liberties) may support Johnson, but only dopes support Trump.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

A-Lert

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2016, 08:37:21 pm »
Dopers (and others secure enough to allow others their personal liberties) may support Johnson, but only dopes support Trump.

I'd much prefer being associated with the likes of Scott Walker, Jeff Sessions, Duncan Hunter, Virgil Goode, Tom Reed, Jeff Miller, Michael T. Flynn, Mark Geist and John Tiegen than a group of people who feel the need to use mind altering substances to spare them from reality.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2016, 10:27:17 pm »
I'd much prefer being associated with the likes of Scott Walker, Jeff Sessions, Duncan Hunter, Virgil Goode, Tom Reed, Jeff Miller, Michael T. Flynn, Mark Geist and John Tiegen than a group of people who feel the need to use mind altering substances to spare them from reality.
Then you had better get off the Trump Train, because he draws from a base in which heroin abuse is running rampant and alcohol has always been a crutch.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:27:44 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Bill Cipher

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2016, 11:00:25 pm »
:yawn2:  :boring:

What else would one expect from someone who worships at the feet of Saint Donnie?

A-Lert

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2016, 11:12:25 pm »
Then you had better get off the Trump Train, because he draws from a base in which heroin abuse is running rampant and alcohol has always been a crutch.

Did you actually post, edit and leave that trash?  :silly:

Bill Cipher

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2016, 11:14:43 pm »

And again, what else would we expect from someone who worships Donald Trump?

A-Lert

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2016, 11:25:37 pm »
And again, what else would we expect from someone who worships Donald Trump?

Worships?  :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :laughingdog: :laughingdog: 88finger point 88finger point 000hehehehe 000hehehehe :bigsilly: :bigsilly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2016, 11:44:06 pm »
Trash? I witness it daily.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2016, 11:49:50 pm »

It still seems apparent that enough people forget one salient point: merely because many if not most actual
druggies wish an end to the wasteful and abusive War on Drugs, it does not follow that many if not
most who wish an end to the wasteful and abusive War on Drugs are actually druggies.

But considering the likely ultimate outcome of this year's presidential election, in which the main choice to
fight the fire burning the house is between one or another arsonist, the country is going to need
either a good stiff drink or a good spliff. And probably both.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:51:27 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

A-Lert

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2016, 12:05:34 am »
Trash? I witness it daily.

No need to add to it, is there?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2016, 12:45:06 am »
No need to add to it, is there?
I'm not the one drinking 30-packs or shooting fentanyl-laced dope. I see a lot of ruined lives because of it, though—most of whom form Trump's core demographic: poor, middle-aged males with no job opportunities.

geronl

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2016, 01:00:28 am »

"Can't you see, I have an R by my name, you have to vote for ME!"

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2016, 01:16:01 am »
Donald at the bat -- an allegory:

Scene 1:
Trump is in the bull pen, swingin' and warmin' up:
"He'll never get to bat!"

Scene 2:
Trump is at the plate:
"He'll never get to first base!"

Scene 3:
Trump is on first base:
"He'll never make it to second!"

Scene 4:
Trump has stolen second:
"He won't get to third!"

Scene 5:
Trump is on third (the nominee):
"He'll never get elected home!

Care to speculate about Scene 6...?   ;)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2016, 01:19:25 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2016, 01:21:21 am »
Not this sh!t again.

Hint: I guess we were "pouting" waaaaay before it became clear Trump would even get the nomination, because most of us have been #NeverTrump since that a$$h@t decided to profit from politics.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

A-Lert

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2016, 02:00:26 am »
I'm not the one drinking 30-packs or shooting fentanyl-laced dope. I see a lot of ruined lives because of it, though—most of whom form Trump's core demographic: poor, middle-aged males with no job opportunities.

Trump's core demographic?  :silly: Where do you pull your BS from? Democrat propaganda sites?

Offline Paladin

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2016, 04:50:14 am »

It is the constant, unrelenting, baseless ugliness like this that makes me wonder why Mystery has allowed her formerly excellent Forum to become a pale imitation of Daily Kos.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2016, 05:15:42 am »

Mr. Donald Trump does not use drugs, alcohol or even tobacco at all. Like it was with GW Bush, his clean/sober lifestyle is an attraction to me.

I would expect that is a quality which attracts others with similar lifestyles, since such things do matter.

I spent several hours with 8900+ supporters, in Costa Mesa, and there was no evidence inside the event of any substances whatsoever.

On the other hand, outside his detractors were behaving in a truly uncivil manner, jumping on a squad car, trying to turn over a squad car, and 18 of them, being arrested.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2016, 06:32:41 am »
Mr. Donald Trump does not use drugs, alcohol or even tobacco at all.

His lifestyle is more perverted than anything Larry Flynt could dream up.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2016, 11:48:08 am »
It is the constant, unrelenting, baseless ugliness like this that makes me wonder why Mystery has allowed her formerly excellent Forum to become a pale imitation of Daily Kos.
No, you want to know what's doing that? The constant, unrelenting denial of basic truth from YOUR side!

Donald Trump is targeting the poor, rural working class, especially in the Rust Belt—the ones most hurt by our globalized economy. Guess what? I live among that crowd. I see the 30-packs of beer fly off the shelves at the convenience stores. I've had at least three people I know die of heroin overdoses in the past year.

If you're going to attack Gov. Johnson's supporters at potheads, don't get mad when I tell the truth about Trump's supporters in kind. Truth_seeker can "imagine" Trump draws a sober crowd (and Meshuge Mikey has already debunked the "he never drinks" myth) but I see the real truth.

The irony of a Trump supporter calling me a liar is both hilarious and deeply insulting at the same time. If you want to try those gaslighting tricks on me, it ain't gonna fly, pardon the grammar.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2016, 11:49:34 am »
One other thing: being a sober, disrespectful S.O.B. only makes a person a Pharisee, not a good leader.

Offline WAC

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2016, 04:39:32 pm »
Mr. Donald Trump does not use drugs, alcohol or even tobacco at all....... his clean/sober lifestyle is an attraction to me......I would expect that is a quality which attracts others with similar lifestyles, since such things do matter.

Is there  a line of decency that Trump can cross in your thinking?  or in his lifestyle?........

I ask this because for those who can rightly identity "clean/sober lifestyle" is not remotely how they would describe Trump.

....he has stated...."You know, it doesn't really matter what they write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass... But she's got to be young and beautiful."........

Telling a State rep. to pull his pants down and show the people his "ass'  on a rally stage.

Talking about the size of his "junk"on International TV.

Stating that a contestant on 'Celebrity Apprentice' would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees.

Does that really sound to you like the temperament of a man who's mind is full of "clean living" or that he should  be elected as

President?

The fact that these comments and his vile and debasing comments only seem to draw more supporters to Trump only evidences the

condition of the American people as depraved and easily deceived.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2016, 07:49:52 pm »

Care to speculate about Scene 6...?   ;)

He ignores the sign from the first base coach and gets picked off at third to end the game.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!