Author Topic: Mark Levin Blasts Donald Trump: 'We Can't Even Figure Out Where He Stands on the Constitution!'  (Read 5555 times)

A-Lert

Names, give us the names of anyone on this board that has advocated for voting for Hillary, or said they will vote for her. If I refuse to vote for either of the main stream candidates or I choose to vote for a 3rd party candidate that is all it is. Stop reading in to it something that is not there.

Jazzhead is one.

Offline RetBobbyMI

We have a binary election.  The Constitution Party will not win any state.  Any vote not for Trump is tacit support for Hillary.
That is why good conservatives and constitutionalists that have no respect for Trump and even lees for Hillary need to go support a good "other" candidate.  Maybe they can deny a "Majority" to the elite parties.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline roamer_1

Any vote not for Trump is tacit support for Hillary.

No it's not.

A vote not for Trump is not for Trump.
A vote not for Clinton is not for Clinton.

At best it is a vote for an actual Conservative instead of either liberal... At worst it is rendered null.

Simple math seems to escape you.

Offline verga

Your juvenile insults do nothing for your credibility. You could have left that crap at FR.
Instead of showing me my errors you throw insults. tRump is on every side of every issue. Maybe you should have stayed at FR. At least there you would not be forced top hear the truth.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

A-Lert

Link please.

Just ask Jazzhead. The poll was taken here  last month or possibly March.  Three posters stated they would vote for Hillary.

A-Lert

Instead of showing me my errors you throw insults. tRump is on every side of every issue. Maybe you should have stayed at FR. At least there you would not be forced top hear the truth.

Drop the childish insults. I was banned from FR years ago and never looked back. I don't need cliques, incivility and gangbangs. Please don't bring it over here.

Offline verga

Drop the childish insults. I was banned from FR years ago and never looked back. I don't need cliques, incivility and gangbangs. Please don't bring it over here.
The only ones engaging in childish insults and hissy fits are the tRump supporters.
TRump is not now nor has he ever been a Conservative. He is a leftist and is leaning more so every day. Look at his flip flop the HB2, look at the changes he is already making in his "tax Plan" look at his advisers on the tax plan. He is using television personalities, instead of Art Laffer the father of Supply Side economics. He is already wavering on Illegal immigrants and talking "Touch back Amnesty."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Trump is Conservative on the crucial issues to this country.  I cannot believe how many people on this board are supporting Hillary.

He says he is.  However, there is very little evidence to back up his claims and he regularly contradicts himself.

A-Lert

The only ones engaging in childish insults and hissy fits are the tRump supporters.

:bsflag:

Offline RetBobbyMI

Trump is a secret Clinton Foundation plant to help Hillary win the election.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline verga