Author Topic: Mark Levin Blasts Donald Trump: 'We Can't Even Figure Out Where He Stands on the Constitution!'  (Read 5557 times)

A-Lert

When a GOP nominee isn't a GOPer!

What is the criteria? Trump has contributed nearly a million dollars to the GOP. He supports the 2nd Amendment, secure borders and the military.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just a small point of clarity here. The original poster, Mechanicos, was the one who reported it and requested deletion when the source article was scrubbed. No one else. All credit to him for that.

It was locked rather than deleted because sometimes a story being scrubbed is, itself, the foundation of a future story.

Ummm...ok
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RetBobbyMI

What is the criteria? Trump has contributed nearly a million dollars to the GOP. He supports the 2nd Amendment, secure borders and the military.
So he says, or has said. But who really believes that? Honestly? He has put up no policy position with details. He has just said it as campaign slogans. Additionally, he has already backed off some of his statements to run more to the left. What can we trust from him?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline verga

Now it appears Trump is the only person who has a chance.
Because to many low information voters don't realize they are falling into the same "cult of personality" that brought us the last 7 1/2 year nightmare. ALL of you bought into the "I have changed, I'm one of  you now" schtick.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Because to many low information voters don't realize they are falling into the same "cult of personality" that brought us the last 7 1/2 year nightmare. ALL of you bought into the "I have changed, I'm one of  you now" schtick.

Exactly!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Bill Cipher

goopo

Offline RetBobbyMI

:dx1: Yup Exactly!
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline MBB1984

We know where Hillary stands on the Constitution.  And those who refuse to vote for Trump will see the Second Amendment eviscerate before their eyes.  For the Supreme Court alone Trump should receive your vote.

Offline MBB1984

Trump is Conservative on the crucial issues to this country.  I cannot believe how many people on this board are supporting Hillary.

Offline RetBobbyMI

We know where Hillary stands on the Constitution.  And those who refuse to vote for Trump will see the Second Amendment eviscerate before their eyes.  For the Supreme Court alone Trump should receive your vote.
Nope. Not at this time.  There is the Constitution Party alternative.  If enough outraged constitutionalists voted their candidate, whether they by right or left, turned off by their party, they would have a chance.  But only claiming a Dem or Rep (uniparty) candidate is the lessor of two evils, doesn't make a lick of sense.

Offline mountaineer

Trump is Conservative on the crucial issues to this country.  I cannot believe how many people on this board are supporting Hillary.
I respectfully disagree that criticizing Trump is equivalent to supporting Hillary. Actuallly supporting Hillary, as far as I'm concerned, would be voting for her and encouraging others to do the same.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

No one on this board that I have read has stated they are supporting The Mao Pantsuit.

But if you, like a typical Trump-Believer insist that if we do not vote for your political savior that we are voting for Hildabeast,  you're all wet in your false assertion.

We support neither the Fascist Populist or the Marxist Communist.

Trump has not a SINGLE Conservative aspect to his platform he has not dumped or modified.

He is no Conservative, and never was.  He has never even mentioned the Constitution at all. 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:25:25 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

He's flipped on the issue.  He says hes for banning assault weapons and waiting periods. 

I dont think we can trust him.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RetBobbyMI

If the Trumpets and the GOP elite only think that it is only a choice between Trump and Hillary, they are sadly mistaken.  I may throw my support behind Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party.  It MAY be a protest vote, but at least it is principled.  The GOP has deserted conservatives and no longer respects the principles it was founded upon.

http://castle2016.com

http://www.constitutionparty.com

Offline MBB1984

No one on this board that I have read has stated they are supporting The Mao Pantsuit.

But if you, like a typical Trump-Believer insist that if we do not vote for your political savior that we are voting for Hildabeast,  you're all wet in your false assertion.

We support neither the Fascist Populist or the Marxist Communist.

Trump has not a SINGLE Conservative aspect to his platform he has not dumped or modified.

He is no Conservative, and never was.  He has never even mentioned the Constitution at all.

If you are not part of the solution to defeat Hillary, you are part of the problem.  It was fine to criticize Trump and vote against him in the primary.  Trump has now effectively won the GOP nomination.  To criticize him now is only to regurgitate leftist talking points.  Which is fine, if you want to elect Hillary.

Offline MBB1984

If the Trumpets and the GOP elite only think that it is only a choice between Trump and Hillary, they are sadly mistaken.  I may throw my support behind Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party.  It MAY be a protest vote, but at least it is principled.  The GOP has deserted conservatives and no longer respects the principles it was founded upon.

http://castle2016.com

http://www.constitutionparty.com

We have a binary election.  The Constitution Party will not win any state.  Any vote not for Trump is tacit support for Hillary.

Offline MBB1984

I respectfully disagree that criticizing Trump is equivalent to supporting Hillary. Actuallly supporting Hillary, as far as I'm concerned, would be voting for her and encouraging others to do the same.

What good does it do to criticize Trump now?  I am all for holding his feet to the fire.  I encourage everyone to do the same. But, to criticize the GOP nominee serves no purpose but to support the left.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
What good does it do to criticize Trump now?  I am all for holding his feet to the fire.  I encourage everyone to do the same. But, to criticize the GOP nominee serves no purpose but to support the left.

OK When would it be acceptable to criticize a politician?   If we can't now can we after he's been elected?  Or will it be 'un american' to criticize the President?

Perhaps we should just do what were told and never even think about questioning our betters?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

Just read over his interview on taxes.  They guy contradicts himself multiple times in the same paragraph.  Is there a reason he does not speak simply, and clearly?

That's why he's known as The Great ObfuscatorTM.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
If you are not part of the solution to defeat Hillary, you are part of the problem.

So what are you going to do about it?

You go ahead and vote for the Populist Fascist.

I'm not buying the insipid claim that unless I vote for Il Duce that I am somehow a traitor and a problem.

I will never vote for a maniac who has no more respect for the Constitution than Hildabeast does.

And I would love to see what you and yours think you are going to do about it.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Any vote not for Trump is tacit support for Hillary.

You can attempt that shaming tactic until you are blue in the face there pal.

We got that same threat and tactic from the McCain morons and the Romneybots - not gonna fly this time around.

We vote FOR whom we choose, and no threats from the likes of you people somehow, magically fills in the square for Hildabeast.

A-Lert

So he says, or has said. But who really believes that? Honestly? He has put up no policy position with details. He has just said it as campaign slogans. Additionally, he has already backed off some of his statements to run more to the left. What can we trust from him?

Who can believe a politician? How can we trust them when we heard no new taxes, no Obamacare? The litany of broken pledges and promises is legion. Trump is heavily invested in the USA so why would he not want her to be great again?

A-Lert

Your juvenile insults do nothing for your credibility. You could have left that crap at FR.

A-Lert

Well in an earlier poll last month 3 posters here stated that they would vote for Hillary before they would vote for Trump.

Offline verga

Names, give us the names of anyone on this board that has advocated for voting for Hillary, or said they will vote for her. If I refuse to vote for either of the main stream candidates or I choose to vote for a 3rd party candidate that is all it is. Stop reading in to it something that is not there.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.