Author Topic: Not Much Outrage Over Black Asst. Principal Choking Out Black Student  (Read 578 times)

rangerrebew

Not Much Outrage Over Black Asst. Principal Choking Out Black Student

http://downtrend.com/71superb/not-much-outrage-over-black-asst-principal-choking-out-black-student

May 7, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Man, did a South Carolina educator dodge a bullet by being born black. While breaking up a fight between two black girls, Assistant Principal Henry Mack Burgess inadvertently choked a student until she collapsed unconscious. If he had been a white, there would have been a tidal wave of outrage, Justice Department investigations, and he would surely lose his job.

On May 3rd a fight broke out at the Kingstree Senior High School in Kingstree, SC. Luckily someone captured on a cell phone.

In the video you can see two extra-large black girls going at it with fists of ham. There is one unidentified black male adult pulling at one of the girls, while Burgess is struggling to pry he other girl, whose last name might be Nesmith, from the fight. You’d think the adults were trying to pull these girls away from an all-you-can-eat buffet with how difficult it was.

Burgess had his arms around the girl’s neck and eventually pulled her out of the fight. Moments later she goes limp and Burgess rests her gently on the ground. One astute observer can be heard saying, “She out. She out.” Apparently English is not a requirement at this particular school.

Because some people feel like Burgess choked this student out, there has been a call for Burgess to be arrested, and the cops almost did just that. Instead, a magistrate ruled that everyone involved should just come and talk about the incident.

Yolanda Nesmith, the mother of the girl who lost consciousness, told the Kingstree News that her daughter “didn’t do nuffin wrong.”

“I don’t condone my daughter fighting and I talked about fighting. But I do condone my daughter taking up for herself. I always tell my kids they’re not supposed to fight. You’re supposed to let somebody know what’s going on. But if you get into a situation where you have no choice but to defend yourself then I do condone my daughter defending herself,” said Nesmith.

And of course Nesmith has retained an attorney because there is a potentially sweet payday to be had here.

“I’m going through with this because this is my child. Anything could have happened to her. She could have died from this,” she said.

I’m going to go a head and defend the assistant principal. In the video it doesn’t look like he has a tight choke hold on the girl at all and she has several chins that are preventing him from getting tight against her throat. Despite this, she loses consciousness in about 10 seconds. I submit that her weight and poor physical conditioning were the things that made her go “lights out.” I feel like she would probably pass out going up a flight of stairs, so exertion of the fight is what really knocked her out.

This was a no-win situation of Burgess. If had not intervened, he’d be in trouble for allowing the fight to continue. If had grabbed this girl around the mid-section, he’d be accused of inappropriate touching and sexual assault. Let’s face it, on a girl this size everything on her torso, front and back, is boobs.

The only thing Burgess has going for him here is that he is the same color as the student. As we’ve seen over the past couple of years, whenever a white educator or cop is forced to physically restrain a black student, that white person’s career and life are over. Burgess may end up facing charges for this, but without the normal shitstorm of outrage that usually accompanies things like this, he will probably be just fine.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 01:41:10 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

You won't see much outrage over this as there is no political gain to be made unlike if it was a white Ass. principal. "Black Lives Matter" isn't about black lives. It's about how they can use race for political advantage.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy