Author Topic: Muslims in America hate being around Americans so much, they create their own Muslim-Only Boy Scout & Girl Scout Troops  (Read 1318 times)

rangerrebew

May 1 2016
Muslims in America hate being around Americans so much, they create their own Muslim-Only Boy Scout & Girl Scout Troops
Members of Boy Scouts of America Troop 1437 don’t take the oath to God and country, only to Allah.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/05/01/muslims-hate-being-around-americans-so-much-they-create-their-own-muslim-only-boy-scout-girl-scout-troops-in-america/

Richmond  “MUSLIM-ONLY Scout troops in Islamic communities are not new, but we’ve never had an Islamic troop in our council until now,” said Zahra Ihsan, district executive for the Scouts’ Stonewall Jackson Area Council. “I thought it would be a great idea to have a troop in the [Islamic Center]. We started doing some small group meetings, and there was a lot of excitement.”

“The idea of involving youth in the Muslim community, teaching leadership skills and encouraging community service to Muslims is very important in the Muslim community, just as it is in other communities. That’s what Scouting emphasizes,” Ihsan said.

girl-scout-troop-from-central-and-southern-new-jersey-prepares-to-ecfy36
The troop is something members of the center have looked forward to since the Charlottesville mosque was built in 2008. “As the mosque has grown, we’ve wanted to create more of a community center and have a place where we can come together not just for worship but to create a sense of Islam-centric community,” said Saad Hussein, support staff coordinator at the center.

“We wanted something that would help develop the Muslim youth, teach them a variety of skills and teamwork and build a sense of Muslim community. But we wanted it to be something fun so they don’t just think of the center as that place to go pray and take classes,” Hussein laughed.

20160203_111239
Troop 1437 may be the first Islamic troop in the region, but such troops have been in Scouting since 1982. The National Islamic Committee on Scouting was formed to work with Scout leaders to encourage troops in Islamic communities.
“We got a little push-back about creating a troop at the [mosque], given everything you see on TV with terrorism,” Ihsan said.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:25:39 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

What an excellent example of the mooslim dedication to diversity and tolerance of others. **nononono*  Clearly, this is discrimination against people of different religions and cultures.  If the Little Sisters have to follow government dictates of the government on health care, why don't mooslims have to follow civil rights laws? :tongue2:

Offline sinkspur

No problem here.  My Catholic Church has its own Scout troops. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It is true that with these recent changes in how the BSA treats homosexuals (Scout Masters?); that some troops, churches are asserting their autonomy. I don't know all of the rules in that.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
No problem here.  My Catholic Church has its own Scout troops.

Catholics don't breed terrorists.  Catholics tend to love America.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline montanajoe

I was an Eagle scout and being active in the Boy Scouts was one of the best things I was involved in as a kid. I attended the 1967 World Jamboree at the old WW2 Farragut Naval Training center up the road from Coeur d'Alene ID. There were scouts from more than 100 countries and many of the troop's were all Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist whatever. The religious affiliation of a troop doesn't bother me nearly as much as gay Scoutmasters...

Wingnut

As long as they learn knot tying, camping, woodcraft, aquatics, hiking, backpacking, sports and how to lead a moral life.. No problem.
Any merit badges for clock and Bomb making would be a red flag for me.

Offline WAC

....." to create a sense of Islam-centric community,” ....said Saad Hussein, support staff coordinator at the center.

Keeping in mind this plays directly into the Globalist Agenda that nation countries must now adapt to "integrating" other nationalities

along side of the host country.....It is no longer "assimulate"  which is to adopt the ways of another culture  and fully become part of

the host nation..... Rather the host nation must adapt to another culture entirely living along side of them.

Other nation cultures, beliefs, communities and all that goes with them must be allowed into western societies as a whole.....and it is

the western societies who must be "taught" how to adjust to other nations living within their nations.........thus we have "sensititivity

programs in all avenues of commerce and education in our nation today........not that other nationalities adapt to our culture...rather

we must adapt to them by understanding they will live in their communities along side ours.

Everything which is standard to our nations culture, from clubs to organizations etc.  will be "counterfeited" in the Islamic communities,

in order to recruit and attract the host countries citizens and children into their fold of Islam.

Offline kevindavis007

As long as they learn knot tying, camping, woodcraft, aquatics, hiking, backpacking, sports and how to lead a moral life.. No problem.
Any merit badges for clock and Bomb making would be a red flag for me.

Same here..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

....." to create a sense of Islam-centric community,” ....said Saad Hussein, support staff coordinator at the center.

Keeping in mind this plays directly into the Globalist Agenda that nation countries must now adapt to "integrating" other nationalities

along side of the host country.....It is no longer "assimulate"  which is to adopt the ways of another culture  and fully become part of

the host nation..... Rather the host nation must adapt to another culture entirely living along side of them.

Other nation cultures, beliefs, communities and all that goes with them must be allowed into western societies as a whole.....and it is

the western societies who must be "taught" how to adjust to other nations living within their nations.........thus we have "sensititivity

programs in all avenues of commerce and education in our nation today........not that other nationalities adapt to our culture...rather

we must adapt to them by understanding they will live in their communities along side ours.

Everything which is standard to our nations culture, from clubs to organizations etc.  will be "counterfeited" in the Islamic communities,

in order to recruit and attract the host countries citizens and children into their fold of Islam.

Three words: Freedom of Association.

Offline mirraflake

How are the BSA alternatives working out, Trail Life etc? I remember many said they were going to go with these groups and drop out of BSA

My neighbor is a scoutmaster..some parents  of troops threatened to remove them a couple years ago when BSA allowed gay scoutmasters but they are still in or they left and came back.  Of course I live out in middle of now where, rural town USA and most troops on my area are still strong faith based and so far no problems with gays.

My brothers son is in a troop in Michigan and they have record enrollment. Boy Scouts is becoming popular again with young boys.

Eagle Scout 1978.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:27:26 pm by mirraflake »

Offline andy58-in-nh

I'm not crazy about the uniforms.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline kevindavis007

I was an Eagle scout and being active in the Boy Scouts was one of the best things I was involved in as a kid. I attended the 1967 World Jamboree at the old WW2 Farragut Naval Training center up the road from Coeur d'Alene ID. There were scouts from more than 100 countries and many of the troop's were all Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist whatever. The religious affiliation of a troop doesn't bother me nearly as much as gay Scoutmasters...

The Sikh in the boy scouts would be cool..

Offline politicalwit

• MedRecruiterUSA, LLC
I'm not crazy about the uniforms.

Do they get their suicide bomb patch before or after use?

Offline mirraflake

How are these Muslim troops any different from Christian only troops like Heritage Scout's etc? No atheist or agnostics allowed.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:43:14 am by mirraflake »

rangerrebew

Well watch out.  The ACLU and the HomoMafia will sue them, too.

I need more evidence than just this.  Lots of people now find the Boy Scouts unacceptable after they caved in to the gaystapo.

Those two aren't willing to take on mooslim retribution, I don't think.