Author Topic: Treacherous Paul Ryan Spits in Trump’s Face  (Read 603 times)

rangerrebew

Treacherous Paul Ryan Spits in Trump’s Face
« on: May 07, 2016, 12:35:30 pm »

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/treacherous-paul-ryan-spits-in-trumps-face

May 5, 2016| by Donn Marten

If Donald Trump thought that his crushing of tricky Ted Cruz and the subsequent vanquishing of the mysterious John Kasich would earn him the respect he deserves he would have been dreaming. Not only is the media already unifying behind Hillary Clinton but the rats within the party machine are still plotting. One such rat is bipartisan superstar and RNC-Wall Street-Chamber of Commerce axis of avarice embed Paul Ryan. The Wisconsin congressman – a capo in the cheesehead mafia – has just spit in Trump’s face as it becomes clear that the party bosses aren’t going to give up despite Trump’s dispatching of their vaunted field of 16. Ryan has now told Trump that it is his way or the highway and those are fighting words if such things exist.

CNN is reporting that “Paul Ryan: ‘I’m just not ready’ to back Donald Trump”:

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday he cannot yet support presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

“I’m just not ready to do that at this point. I’m not there right now,” the Wisconsin Republican told CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper” in an interview.

Ryan’s position makes him the highest-level GOP official to reject Trump since the real estate mogul became the last candidate standing in the party’s nominating contest. His move gives down-ballot Republicans cover to hold off on supporting Trump. It could also keep his agenda in the House from being overtaken by Trump’s policy positions.

Ryan said he hopes to eventually back Trump and “to be a part of this unifying process.” The first moves, though, must come from Trump, he said.

Ryan said he wants Trump to unify “all wings of the Republican Party and the conservative movement” and then run a campaign that will allow Americans to “have something that they’re proud to support and proud to be a part of.”

“And we’ve got a ways to go from here to there,” Ryan said.

The corporate lickspittle acts as though he is some sort of king to whom the nominee must bow in order to be knighted, he’s an arrogant little twit and is possessed of a burning ambition to be crowned in Cleveland despite the official bullshit. It’s clear that while Trump may have won the battle that he is a still a long way from winning the war. Look for Ryan’s snubbing to lead the news cycle going into the weekend as another coordinated swarm attack is headed for Trump behind a man who will be touted as a combination of Captain America and Jesus Christ by the mercenary media.

Trump has already responded via a statement on his campaign website:

DONALD J. TRUMP RESPONDS TO SPEAKER PAUL RYAN

“I am not ready to support Speaker Ryan’s agenda. Perhaps in the future we can work together and come to an agreement about what is best for the American people. They have been treated so badly for so long that it is about time for politicians to put them first!”

Donald J. Trump

The presumptive nominee needs to immediately halt any efforts to negotiate with the establishment and burn the entire shithouse to the ground with Ryan locked inside of it. The total purge of the rottenness in imperial Washington is what the people want and nobody has ever accused Speaker Ryan of giving a tinker’s damn about the American public, he is only interested in himself.

It’s now time for Trump to finish the job and to target Ryan with extreme prejudice.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 12:36:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
Re: Treacherous Paul Ryan Spits in Trump’s Face
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 12:52:39 pm »

The presumptive nominee needs to immediately halt any efforts to negotiate with the establishment and burn the entire shithouse to the ground with Ryan locked inside of it. The total purge of the rottenness in imperial Washington is what the people want and nobody has ever accused Speaker Ryan of giving a tinker’s damn about the American public, he is only interested in himself.

It’s now time for Trump to finish the job and to target Ryan with extreme prejudice.

Most of the GOP-e has embraced the 'former and future GOP-e presumptive nominee because they know he is one of them.

Ryan, the ultimate GOP-er is doing the usual thing congressional GOP-e leaders do...talk tough but behind the scenes they are just trying to hold on to their positions with no firm convictions either way.

He'll support Trump. They are birds of a feather. It will all be wink wink nudge nudge and we'll be screwed.  :chairbang:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 01:02:06 pm »
Ryan isn't spitting on Trump,   he's challenging him - to show party leadership.   Trump didn't expect to be the presumptive nominee so soon.  The fun and games are over, his opponents have both stood down,  and there's still two months to go before the convention.   This gives Trump an opportunity and a choice -  to show his leadership skills,  or to keep on emceeing  the Trump Show.   

I suspect Ryan and many others have no desire to disrespect Trump's voters, but do want to make sure they're not about to coronate a clown.   Trump has got to step up and move to the next phase.  If he does,  he'll no doubt be nominated at the convention and many will unify behind him.   If he keeps saying garbage like he did this week, that it's not about the party it's only about him,  then the delegates will know the score,  and can decide whether to commit political suicide.   

Trump's the dog that caught the car.   Let's see what he does with it, says Paul Ryan.   
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:03:05 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 01:11:02 pm »
If only he had........
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 01:41:02 pm »
"I’m just not ready’ to back Donald Trump”  is not exactly hocking up a loogie.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 01:45:13 pm »
+1 for Ryan!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien