Author Topic: Trump Is Already Flip-Flopping toward the Center  (Read 3909 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Trump Is Already Flip-Flopping toward the Center
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2016, 01:25:55 pm »
So illegal alien day laborers subcontracted by the lowest bidder will build the wall?

:beer:  The materials for the wall will come from China.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2016, 05:40:10 pm »
And the Trumpettes scratch their heads raw wondering why the rest of us refuse to place our trust in the orange-headed carnival barker.  Those who have paid attention to Trump's narcissism, arrogance, and corruption over the years have known from Day One what kind of charlatan was being shoved down the throats of GOP voters.

I never liked Trump's TV show.  I only watched very small pieces of it on Talk Soup (A recap of stupid TV) and knew it was as dumb show.  But out of the people who support Trump I wonder how many watched his TV Show.  It could just be they are voting for celebrity and don't realize it.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2016, 05:43:19 pm »
Here's another prediction:  you will continue to be made to look ignorant in every argument you make.

I don't think he realizes how ignorant he sounds though.  I'm wondering if he's really a #nevertrump supporter and acting this way on purpose to make Trump supporters even look more crazy.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2016, 02:17:25 am »
Buddy...we can't go on like this.

I feel like I'm dealing with Rainman.

Not enough listened to Lyin' Ted.   If a campaign is suspended can it come back to life??

...with Tourette Syndrome.    :laugh: