Author Topic: Trump Is Already Flip-Flopping toward the Center  (Read 3910 times)

Offline For-Q-Clinton

Re: Trump Is Already Flip-Flopping toward the Center
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2016, 03:47:20 pm »
You forgot the judges, We are one USSC ruling away from the 2nd being held a collective right. She may not on her own, its the courts she sets up will move to confiscate guns.

Re-read what I wrote about judges..it was there.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2016, 04:00:00 pm »

Re-read what I wrote about judges..it was there.
The #neverTrump crowd is illogical. If Trump wins That means a majority of Pro-American voters in November. The only ones who should be fearing losing are the ones against the Pro-American movement. If they are, then good riddance. Looks like several of the Rinos are already going to be Primaried out. Its Absurd to think that given a chance to change the direction of government  Americans will vote for a continuation of Obama. Ride the Trump train or lose. Its not rocket science.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2016, 04:43:13 pm »

:chairbang:

I guess he just told us all that we don't pay enough tax after all.  No different than Clinton or Obama.  The only people who are going to come out ahead are the illegals and the welfare people.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2016, 04:51:48 pm »
The #neverTrump crowd is illogical. If Trump wins That means a majority of Pro-American voters in November. The only ones who should be fearing losing are the ones against the Pro-American movement. If they are, then good riddance. Looks like several of the Rinos are already going to be Primaried out. Its Absurd to think that given a chance to change the direction of government  Americans will vote for a continuation of Obama. Ride the Trump train or lose. Its not rocket science.

I don't mean to sound rude but are you one of the uneducated that Trump loves so much?  This makes no sense.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 04:52:04 pm by For-Q-Clinton »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2016, 05:02:17 pm »

Mr. Trump isn't Ivy League? And isn't planning to tell us what to do (or force it, by putting huge taxes on those who don't buy overpriced goods, etc.)?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2016, 07:38:15 pm »
Baloney. He started in the center and is flopping to the left.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2016, 07:45:18 pm »
How is Trump lying?  He's not reneging on the wall.  He's doing what construction managers do with every construction project ... weighing design, time and cost considerations.

Do you have a problem with getting it done right the first time at the lowest cost?

So illegal alien day laborers subcontracted by the lowest bidder will build the wall?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:45:44 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2016, 07:53:08 pm »
Baloney. He started in the center and is flopping to the left.

I would say that he started left and is flopping even farther left.

The whole "conservative" thing never actually happened......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2016, 08:18:01 pm »
I would say that he started left and is flopping even farther left.

The whole "conservative" thing never actually happened......

Better said and I agree
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2016, 08:53:05 pm »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline verga

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2016, 12:17:11 am »
I support the America First guy.
No you support the tRump first guy. God forbid he makes it through the nomination and into the White House, you will be eating your words.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2016, 12:41:15 am »
No you support the tRump first guy. God forbid he makes it through the nomination and into the White House, you will be eating your words.

The phrase 'Rue the Day' comes swiftly to mind...

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2016, 12:48:42 am »
Better than the North American Union Globalist and the Marxist. Both have no love of America. Nobody can Dispute Trump loves America.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2016, 12:50:35 am »
Mr. Trump isn't Ivy League? And isn't planning to tell us what to do (or force it, by putting huge taxes on those who don't buy overpriced goods, etc.)?
So you claim Business Schools are of the same nature as Liberal Art Law Schools? I take it you have not been to college.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2016, 12:56:09 am »
That's the problem.  Everything with Donny is negotiable.  He has NO core values or beliefs.  If it makes him money or gets him what he wants, he does it.  He doesn't care about ramification or consequences he's always had enough money to buy his way out of any dilemma.  What he and his supporters don't get is, this country is NOT a business.  We are a democracy within a Republic and not a deal in some boardroom.

The problem is ,Scam Wows core values... are the same as Clitons.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2016, 01:29:23 am »
And the Trumpettes scratch their heads raw wondering why the rest of us refuse to place our trust in the orange-headed carnival barker.  Those who have paid attention to Trump's narcissism, arrogance, and corruption over the years have known from Day One what kind of charlatan was being shoved down the throats of GOP voters.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 01:30:37 am by ScottinVA »

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2016, 01:37:39 am »

A.  Trump will not win in November. 

B.  The blame for his impending general election beatdown rests squarely on the shoulders who thrust that bloviating mass of narcissistic arrogance onto the rest of us.  You wanted him.. you got him.. and you own everything that comes with him... including the pounding that will come to him in the fall.

Offline verga

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2016, 11:48:14 am »
A.  Trump will not win in November. 

B.  The blame for his impending general election beatdown rests squarely on the shoulders who thrust that bloviating mass of narcissistic arrogance onto the rest of us.  You wanted him.. you got him.. and you own everything that comes with him... including the pounding that will come to him in the fall.
:beer: :amen:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online libertybele

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2016, 12:22:37 pm »

Pro American movement??  Really? I for one have rejected the 'change' as offered by the Obama administration, including RINO's.  I am for restoring this country under the Constitution.  The Constitution needs to be HONORED, NOT changed!!  I for a very long time have refused to vote for anyone whom I felt would continue this country on a destructive path. I refuse to get on the 'Trump' train as you call it, because HE WILL CONTINUE the OBAMA transformation of America! I've been fighting that change. If I thought for a moment Trump was going to positively impact our country I would vote for him.  Trump admittedly doesn't know how our government even functions and above all, he doesn't have a clue about the Constitution.  You are right.  The Trump train isn't rocket science as there isn't much intelligence on board.

#NEVERTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2016, 12:32:57 pm »
So you claim Business Schools are of the same nature as Liberal Art Law Schools? I take it you have not been to college.

As usual, you are wrong.  Terrible habit you've picked up!   

I attended an Ivy League university for undergrad.  And yes, the business school folks often aren't as intelligent...they often get in by family connection and money.  But don't knock Wharton just because Trump went there.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2016, 12:59:48 pm »
As usual, you are wrong.  Terrible habit you've picked up!   

I attended an Ivy League university for undergrad.  And yes, the business school folks often aren't as intelligent...they often get in by family connection and money.  But don't knock Wharton just because Trump went there.
I did not Knock Wharton. I respect it. I was pointing out its a very different personal ethical situations between Business colleges and the Liberal Arts colleges on the same campuses. Like Night and day with plenty of animosity and departmental infighting. Liberal Arts people are more Liberal by far while Business College is much more conservative.

What does a PHd Graduate from a Liberal Arts College say? "Would you like fries with your order sir?"
 :tongue2:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2016, 01:03:09 pm »

Not a single incumbent has been "primaried" out this election season.  None will be.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2016, 01:04:06 pm »
I'm still waiting on those lottery number predictions.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2016, 01:07:17 pm »
I'm still waiting on those lottery number predictions.

Here's another prediction:  you will continue to be made to look ignorant in every argument you make.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2016, 01:10:10 pm »
The problem is ,Scam Wows core values... are the same as Clitons.

Well you are at least partially right! Neither of them have any so they are in fact the same!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien