Author Topic: Trump brings up Megyn Kelly and "blood flowing out her wherever" tonight in Eugene, Oregon  (Read 3667 times)

Offline sinkspur

"Blood flowing out of her wherever."

CNN just did a cutaway to Trump's speech tonight in Eugene Oregon.  I don't have a direct quote (those will come later), but the sumbitch BROUGHT UP, out of the clear blue, his statement about Megyn Kelly and "blood flowing out of her wherever."

Paraphrasing:

"They said I was referring to something else, but what I meant was blood coming out of her nose, her mouth.  I didn't mean anything else.  They're always misquoting me."

Unbelievable.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Why would he bring this up now?  I thought he reconciled with Kelly.

And we're going to trust this guy with CIA intelligence briefings?

A-Lert

Why would he bring this up now?  I thought he reconciled with Kelly.

Your obsession with Trump is frightening.

Offline sinkspur

You're obsession with me is frightening.  I'm straight, by the way.

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump

You scare easily. I guess that's why you support Trump.

A-Lert

You scare easily. I guess that's why you support Trump.

I laugh at the irrationals and obsessed.

Offline ScottinVA

So is this part of his "pivot to being presidential?" 

This guy is a train wreck waiting to happen.  He just can't help himself.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

CNN just did a cutaway to Trump's speech tonight in Eugene Oregon.  I don't have a direct quote (those will come later), but the sumbitch BROUGHT UP, out of the clear blue, his statement about Megyn Kelly and "blood flowing out of her wherever."

Paraphrasing:

"They said I was referring to something else, but what I meant was blood coming out of her nose, her mouth.  I didn't mean anything else.  They're always misquoting me."

Unbelievable.

Funny you posted this.  I was trying to watch the Trump rally in Eugene.  I couldn't believe it.  Must have been two video's the first one he didn't say anything.  Every word out of his mouth was about this person or that who he felt had done him wrong.  How the election was rigged.  Even though he presumptive nominee.  I kept waiting for him to say anything about policy but nothing.  I did get two laughs.  'We're Going To Win Bigly'" and "we're going to have such a victory of her" (Hillary).  I didn't get anything out of that boring video.  What do people see?  Sure didn't find out anything.  Not anything important.  Just insults for Krauthammer, insults.............

Megyn Kelly remarks must have been video 2
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 04:52:56 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ScottinVA

This is the guy who's the last standing between Hillary and the White House. Damned right we're going to watch him like a hawk.

And the "obsession" is Trump's.... with Megyn Kelley. 

Offline Frank Cannon

He is the GOP nominee. Its not obsession. Its a whole lot of concern that Trump is a mentally unstable clown.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I've always thought this obsession with Megyn Kelly was indicative of Trump's mental health or lack thereof. 

Here we have a man, wealthy, almost 70 years old, who calls himself the presumptive nominee and he cannot get over a petty feud with a newswoman who did not kiss his ring.

This is sick, sick, sick.

The man is not stable enough to be president.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

This is the guy who's the last standing between Hillary and the White House. Damned right we're going to watch him like a hawk.

Obsession with anyone who isn't on his train of insults.  He was really railing on Krauthammer today too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

Did he mention her yesterday?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Biggly, piggly, wiggly

Offline Frank Cannon

Obsession with anyone who isn't on his train of insults.  He was really railing on Krauthammer today too.

He should be slamming Hitlary 24/7. She is his opponent. Instead he spirals off on personal vendettas. He should not be in the White House. He should be in a rubber room.

Online kevindavis007

Hardly Presidential material...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus

Paraphrasing:

Unbelievable.

Is it me or would you have to be a knuckle-dragging neandrathal to support this guy?  :shrug:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline sinkspur

Is it me or would you have to be a knuckle-dragging neandrathal to support this guy?  :shrug:

You've answered your own question.

Wingnut

It is not a prerequisite, but it gets you a front row seat on the short orange bus.

Online mountaineer

He should be slamming Hitlary 24/7. She is his opponent.
You'd certainly expect that, wouldn't you?  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You'd certainly expect that, wouldn't you?  **nononono*

Not if your expectations of him NEVER included his actually trying to beat Hillary you wouldn't!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rivergirl

Keeping in mind that there are more primaries coming up and this vulgarian does NOT have enough delegates at this time to clinch the nomination.
Anyone doubt that he's demented?
But then  he does have his own cabal of kooks who just love his ugly rhetoric as if it's a good thing for America to be seen promoting this madman.

Offline LottieDah

He should be slamming Hitlary 24/7. She is his opponent. Instead he spirals off on personal vendettas. He should not be in the White House. He should be in a rubber room.

Trump isn't going to slam Hitalary 24/7.  He will treat her with kid gloves because they are good buddies.  Many Trump supporters are going to be so disappointed.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Certainly! I don't see a problem!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuesauNtqTU
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause